DanJW

Best Game Ever?

Oh man. I read about that this morning and it made me giggle a little, but it didn't have any screenshots or links to video.

That art quality. Hah. Haha. BWAHAHAHA! Hah. :tup: @ thread :grin:

err... oh... kay...

so.. you fight of protesters (against what?) using super humans?

I'm sure black supaman will kick their asses.

"Exciting battle sequences!"

I wish I hadn't seen this. Makes me regret spending 24 euros on Company of Heroes.

The designs are apparently by Rob Liefeld. Or so it would seem. Blecch!

One more reason to despise this hateful shitfest; quintessentially embarrassing, appalling and stupid all at once.

It's got to be parody.

You've got to be kidding me! If the heroes weren't Bible heroes, this game would offend extreme Christians as much as... every single game made? Except that NES game...

And don't extreme Christian find supernatural powers the work of the Devil?:erm:

I'm sorry, but- WHICH biblical characters exactly are these people modelled to? ultra-masculin closet-gay-man? Samson? Didn't all the biblical characters carry long beards and not at all spandex and masks?

Christians really need to get together and come up with some sort of book of rules.

I'm sorry, but- WHICH biblical characters exactly are these people modelled to? ultra-masculin closet-gay-man? Samson? Didn't all the biblical characters carry long beards and not at all spandex and masks?

You can't rationalize it so don't even try. These are the same people that created the Left Behind game and sent it to servicemen in the army (not the same developers, I mean kooky Christians in general). A game that's all about killing non-Christians but the developers would tell you is not violent.

Play this instead http://www.zefrank.com/christian/index.html

Hilarious idea! Very clever, but they could have made more of the "wacky protester" character, giving him something to say like:

"We all evolved from apes!" or

"It's the woman's choice" or

"There's nothing wrong with nudity"

(followed by evil cackles and sinister music).

Still, it's pretty funny.

Yeah,but if it's the church's lawn, is it still evil ?

It's even worse! You might disturb the sermon or a rock could potentially fly away, hitting the priest right in the forehead, resulting in instant death.