Nachimir

Interview with Jonathan Blow

I already blogged this, but thought it was also worth mentioning here what with all the "Who the fuck is Jonathan Blow?" questions after GDC.

MTV have posted a long interview with him, and there's some pretty good stuff in there.

Me too, thanks for the reminder. Inspired by your post, I enjoyed reading this nice big list on the internet just then. There's a couple of sweet games that had escaped my attention, that's always good.

But there's this one game, not on the list, that's nagging my memory now, it was a 2d platformer, I know it's not out yet, and I saw it on some award site for winning a runner-up prize for the most promising games or something.

The levels are very black, and the whole level rotates and you have to negotiate the platforms utilising physically simulated blocks and things falling around based on the rotation of the level.

It looked pretty stylish and compelling, there was a flash video on the game's site. Anyone remember what this was called? I couldn't find it myself.

Sounds like

. Somehow. On second thought, maybe not.

It looked pretty stylish and compelling, there was a flash video on the game's site. Anyone remember what this was called? I couldn't find it myself.

And Yet It Moves ?

No, I know the one you're talking about. Can't remember what it's called, though. I searched a bit, and the game had gotten some financial support from the government or something like that. There was very little info on it, but it looked awesome, with tumbling crates and stuff.

I don't think the level actually rotated, though. I think the platform was rotating, and the crate was sliding down it.