Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Paedophiles

EVERYONE

STOP MAKING PAEDOJOKES

YOU'LL BORE AND UPSET DAN

You do. Look:

See? You're totally fucking crazy! And there's more:

I know, I know! I mean, "The word comes from the Greek paidophilia (παιδοφιλία): pais (παις, 'child') and philia (φιλία, 'love, friendship'). Come on! Who do they think they're kidding?

Anyway, I just think it's totally crazy to start treating people like animals on the basis of sexual preferences, or fetishes, views, whatever.

I'd make a joke about how you're clearly a latent paedophile, but

1) I'd upset you

2) I'd upset Dan

FFS Yufster, it doesn't upset me, it just bores me to death, because you've been using the whole "paedophiles! lol!" thing for years now. Can you say "stuck record"?

Anyway, if you think you have an intelligent comment to Toblix' opinion, then go ahead. You also failed to respond to BooJaka's question.

Nooo! It's too late! I already annoyed him!!!

I should have just made the joke anyway

God there's no winning with you is there Dan.

I make jokes about paedophiles, you complain,

I don't make jokes about paedophiles, you complain.

At least I didn't upset Toblix anymore though!

You know, I don't actually joke about paedophiles all that often at all. It's usually only when you're over, I guess, which is rarely... and perhaps is why you think it's something I do all the time. Maybe I subconciously connect you with paedophiles or something? BY THE WAY THAT IS NOT A JOKE IT IS MERELY AN OBSERVATION.

By the way, nobody edited or deleted your paedo post. You noobed it up yourself and posted it in the wrong thread.

Hmm peados often steal children who are poor or deformed, as poor people have so many they can't afford to feed them and are glad if one disappears, or deformed children (such a maddie) as the parents are usually thankful that the freak has been taken away from them. You only get a few stories a year where a child has gone missing and someone actually cares. Therefore I reckon Google peads won't be a commercial success in its current format.

However if we made it so it tracks all children under 12 and sold subscriptions to the peads we would be quids in.

P2PBSH

BALTIMORA

also

PAEDO HUNTER

0,,2007360981,00.jpg

Here are the highlights:

But his most sickening assignments involved snaring evil paedophiles.

He has shared a cell with them. He knows how they think and operate

I WAS ONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

Sadly, I would estimate that most streets in Britain have a paedophile lurking somewhere.
Predatory paedophiles covertly target, abduct then sexually abuse children. They are often single, living with parents, poorly paid and of low intelligence.

That sounds like someone i kn... wait! Dan! You paedo! and Ginger, but that's not really a surprise.

“But plenty of them believe there is nothing wrong with it. ‘Look at the pictures — all the kids are smiling, aren’t they?’ is the sick excuse you often hear.

So how long till the police realize that the parents (perhaps accidentally) killed Madeleine and are just covering it and getting sympathy and publicity with the story about kidnapping?

I haven't actually read any of the stories so I don't know if this has been completely ruled out as an impossibility. I just see the headlines almost daily: Press events that are obviously not helping in finding the girl, blood in the room of a hotel in which they were staying (was it their room btw?), something about the girl laying on the floor for more than an hour and parents claiming it couldn't have happened, parents strongly believing that the kid was kidnapped and not killed regardless of the current evidence...

Slightly offtopic, I'm afraid.

But well...hmm.. pedophiles are most uncool.

So how long till the police realize that the parents (perhaps accidentally) killed Madeleine and are just covering it and getting sympathy and publicity with the story about kidnapping?

hmm, that's pretty much the most unlikely story, really...

I haven't actually read any of the stories

If you haven't been reading any of the stories then I guess that explains the first paragraph...

so I don't know if this has been completely ruled out as an impossibility.

This sentence confuses me.

I just see the headlines almost daily:

Hmm generally you should read the stories and not just the headlines if you want to discuss news stories...

Press events that are obviously not helping in finding the girl, blood in the room of a hotel in which they were staying (was it their room btw?),

yes it was their room... this is why you need to read the actual articles and not just the headlines.

something about the girl laying on the floor for more than an hour and parents claiming it couldn't have happened

what? I didn't hear this anywhere.

, parents strongly believing that the kid was kidnapped and not killed regardless of the current evidence...

well if you were a parent you wouldn't just be like "oh well I guess she's dead never mind". you'd sort of force yourself to believe that she was alive in the face of all evidence...

ANYWAY let's get back to tiptoeing around the subject of paedophiles so as not to upset Dan. NO MORE PAEDO JOKES EVERYONE!

PS. can anybody swap me two fives for a ten?

I actually just don't want to read any of those articles. I have chosen not to read them. In my opinion the story is getting ridiculous amount of coverage, and is beginning to seriously annoy me. I don't mean that it isn't horrible and sad, it is very horrible and sad, but this kind of news overdose simply makes me numb.

I wasn't trying to solve the case by any means just offering a tongue-somewhere-between-the-teeth-and-cheek what-if view on the story. I know it must be highly unlikely, but some selected headlines made it all seem pretty suspicious. Then again I have probably watched too many crappy tv-shows.

I think I heard somewhere that the body must have been in the room for more than an hour. If I remember it correctly it had something to do with the dogs not being able to find traces if the body had been there for a shorter time. And something about the parents checking on the kid every half an hour. I'm not 100% sure on this one, so it might be that it went nothing like this.

Oh and what I meant by that sentence was that I don't know whether the ones investigating the case have already vertified that the parents couldn't have killed the little girl. My English can be pretty poor at times, but I'm working on it.

If only you played proper games that have a competitive mode that I could beat you at Yufster, I would do so. I shall just have to settle for pissing on your kitten next time I come to visit.

:innocent: ?

Did you know that peado's breath air and consume water.

PS. can anybody swap me two fives for a ten?

Here you go, yufster:

5 5

When can I get my 10?

EDIT: Tasteless comment about Yufster's sister removed. (especially given that I'm not sure of her exact age)

I actually just don't want to read any of those articles. I have chosen not to read them. In my opinion the story is getting ridiculous amount of coverage, and is beginning to seriously annoy me. I don't mean that it isn't horrible and sad, it is very horrible and sad, but this kind of news overdose simply makes me numb.

I wasn't trying to solve the case by any means just offering a tongue-somewhere-between-the-teeth-and-cheek what-if view on the story. I know it must be highly unlikely, but some selected headlines made it all seem pretty suspicious. Then again I have probably watched too many crappy tv-shows.

I think I heard somewhere that the body must have been in the room for more than an hour. If I remember it correctly it had something to do with the dogs not being able to find traces if the body had been there for a shorter time. And something about the parents checking on the kid every half an hour. I'm not 100% sure on this one, so it might be that it went nothing like this.

Oh and what I meant by that sentence was that I don't know whether the ones investigating the case have already vertified that the parents couldn't have killed the little girl. My English can be pretty poor at times, but I'm working on it.

It's a pretty bad idea to form an opinion and/or try to discuss something that not only have you been actively avoiding hearing about, but also when you are basing those opinions soley on headlines.

'Cos a lot of what you've said is not true or is very inaccurate.

Did you know that peado's breath air and consume water.

Only indirectly through their contact with children. It is a symbiotic relationship, the peado gets the access to the compounds he needs to exist and the kid gets a damn good shag.

'Cos a lot of what you've said is not true or is very inaccurate.

Yufster is the guardian and paragon of truth :eek:

Careful Nappi, I think by discussing the Maddie case you might have upset her....

Seriously though, hundreds of African children die excruciating deaths every day, but one middle class white girl encounters some peril and the world hangs in the balance :P

It's just one kid. Her parents can always make another one.*

*this was a sarcastic statement. Mostly.

Only indirectly through their contact with children. It is a symbiotic relationship, the peado gets the access to the compounds he needs to exist and the kid gets a damn good shag.

:clap::barf::clap::barf::clap::barf::clap::barf:

Yufster is the guardian and paragon of truth :eek:

Careful Nappi, I think by discussing the Maddie case you might have upset her....

Seriously though, hundreds of African children die excruciating deaths every day, but one middle class white girl encounters some peril and the world hangs in the balance :P

It's just one kid. Her parents can always make another one.*

*this was a sarcastic statement. Mostly.

Haha, classic Dan.

Hmm should I abuse my mod powers, as I so love to do, and change your forum name to Sandy Dangina?

Hmm.... Hmmmm.... HMMMMMMM.