Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Paedophiles

I was just reading in the news about how one of the suspects in that Madeleine Mcann case is this known paedophile who is suspected to have kidnapped and probably killed another young girl last week... something like that... I only skimmed over it...

Made me think though,

What about Google Paedos, eh? It would be like Google Maps, but with paedophiles. Imagine that all Paedophiles had a chip implanted in their brain, so that it could never be removed unless they beheaded themselves. These chips are tracked using Satellites or whatever, so you can go to paedos.google.com and check to see whether there are any paedos in your area.

This works for so many reasons.

I mean, firstly... if there are any potential murderers/psychos out there, they can kill paedophiles and be a hero, instead of killing ordinary people and being ordinary psychos.

Secondly, you can google for paedos in your area! Imagine if this service had existed for the McCanns, they could have googled for paedos!

Also, people who are sexually attracted to children under the age of 12 should immediately be castrated.

I say 12, because unfortunately most men I know would fancy a 14+ year old girl... since I don't want all men to be castrated, we'll have to play it safe... go with 12... the mockery that men get for fancying underage girls should do for anyone 14 or older... as for the grey area inbetween 12 and 14... well... I dunno... Maybe you should get put on google paedos until the object of your disgusting obsession reaches maturity or something... I dunno... hmm.... I wish I was in charge of the world...

What about those areas of the world where a girl is considered a woman when she starts menstruating? Biologically speaking, that is the most logical time (not psychologically or ethically speaking mind you).

Well, assuming that I'm in charge of the world, like in my fantasies, then I would say yes, in all parts of the world these laws should be applied. Even backwards countries where old men have arranged marriages with 12 year old girls. In fact, especially in those countries.

OK, I'll vote for you.

Do you have any other policies I should be aware of?

This is much like the idea of the walnutsized utility in the ass that expands to the size of a tv set when nearing a child.

Also, would we have to look on Google Pead all the time just to be safe? Can't it be integrated in otehr appliances as well? Say I'm microwaving dinner, I'd appreciate being able to keep an eye out at the same time.

What about female paedophiles?

And also, I come from a little town near a place called Paulsgrove. Anyone remember that in the news a couple of years back? :shifty:

Why not just add a chemical to all foodstuffs that kills you if you fancy a 12 year old?

Of course, there will have to be special foodstuffs for 12-year-olds that fancy their peers.

I realize you're joking, but does anyone else find this whole discussion terribly disturbing?

In my state sex offenders (which includes paedophiles, rapists, etc.) have to register their locations with the state (which then publishes their names and addresses to the public), can't live within so and so distance of schools and public areas, etc. It's gotten a lot of (justified) shit because in my state an 30-something married man with a couple of kids, who when he was 18 had sex with his 17-year-old girlfriend whose parents found out and pressed charges, is permanently labeled a sex offender and put on this list and subjected to these regulations and such (and yes, there are several well-publicized cases of this happening, it's not just hypothetical).

(And Yusfter, this cross-posting... I don't even know which thread to reply to... and then somebody made about the same point on AGS... argh.)

Not far enough, Yufster.

Technological have nots would find themselves in a yawning abyss of sexual peril. Paegle would have to be integrated with loudspeakers and turned into a public service.

I realize you're joking, but does anyone else find this whole discussion terribly disturbing?

In my state sex offenders (which includes paedophiles, rapists, etc.) have to register their locations with the state (which then publishes their names and addresses to the public), can't live within so and so distance of schools and public areas, etc. It's gotten a lot of (justified) shit because in my state an 30-something married man with a couple of kids, who when he was 18 had sex with his 17-year-old girlfriend whose parents found out and pressed charges, is permanently labeled a sex offender and put on this list and subjected to these regulations and such (and yes, there are several well-publicized cases of this happening, it's not just hypothetical).

Sure, that's why it would have to be regulated by clever and highly judgemental people LIKE ME and not idiots who think that a paedophile is an 18 year old who sleeps with a 17 year old.

Haha, does anybody remember that case in the news of two 14 or 15 year old who were both charged with raping each other? Because they had consensual yet underage sex? Hahaha.

What the fuck. You don't mean pedophiles, you mean pedophile rapists. "Phile" doesn't mean rape, you know.

Jesus, any time someone mentions the word pedophile, everyone suddenly becomes uneducated fascists.

Who does?

Personally, I mean all paedophiles, not just paedophile rapists. I don't want a paedophile near my child, rapist or not. With Google Paedos, I can ensure that there are no paedos in my area! And if somebody is going to be killed, I'd MUCH rather it be a paedo... rapist or not. I don't even want castrated paedos near my children.

And also, nobody means 'pedophiles'. Pedo doesn't mean 'child', you know.

What about those areas of the world where a girl is considered a woman when she starts menstruating? Biologically speaking, that is the most logical time (not psychologically or ethically speaking mind you).

does that include that 5 year old mother? ewww

Who does?

You do. Look:

Personally, I mean all paedophiles, not just paedophile rapists.

See? You're totally fucking crazy! And there's more:

I don't want a paedophile near my child, rapist or not. With Google Paedos, I can ensure that there are no paedos in my area! And if somebody is going to be killed, I'd MUCH rather it be a paedo... rapist or not. I don't even want castrated paedos near my children.
And also, nobody means 'pedophiles'. Pedo doesn't mean 'child', you know.
I know, I know! I mean, "The word comes from the Greek paidophilia (παιδοφιλία): pais (παις, 'child') and philia (φιλία, 'love, friendship'). Come on! Who do they think they're kidding?

Anyway, I just think it's totally crazy to start treating people like animals on the basis of sexual preferences, or fetishes, views, whatever.

Yeah, we find it funny over here, since "ped" is greek for "foot", so it sounds to us like americans are often up in arms about foot fetishists.

Yeah, the classic "I'm a pediatrician." "Ah, children!" "No, feet."