Salka

Did you know...

Yeah. I hope the sequel will be set in the 1930's too.

Mafia is a ' Spanish Inquisition' game; every time I think about it it's like that :

"I only enjoyed two things about Mafia : the music and the city. And the Voice Over.

Wait, in fact I really only liked three things about Mafia : the music, the voice acting, the city and the characters

So, four of them : the music, the voice acting, the city and the characters- and the cars. "

And so forth....

I'm not sure what it didn't struck me as genius now or even while I was playing it, I guess there were too many borderline areas in the game : controls weren't shit but they could have been better, the storyline was good but not THAT good.

It sounds like the whole turned out to be less than the sum of its parts :P

...the fourth most searched for item on Yahoo.com on Sunday, August 19,2007 was blueberry pancakes?

:yep:

Did you know it's really annoying when some retard captures an hour of DV footage as WMV, and it takes six hours to re-encode it for some reason? It truly is.

nah... it's more like "playing with the PS3 will make you take a shit"

I thought it meant "Us guys at the marketing department have way too much, money, booze, coke and ongoing contracts with bidet manufacturers on our hands"

Did you know... this is goddamn creeping me out

I stared and stared... but I still can't see the boat

I thought it meant "Us guys at the marketing department have way too much, money, booze, coke and ongoing contracts with bidet manufacturers on our hands"

yes

leipzig20074bu4.jpg

That looks hugely uncomfortable. Also note the glare potential for those screens. Double fail! (Note that I'm staunchly refusing to exploit the potential of PooStation gags--oh fuckit!)

In other news...

Did You Know..? that I've just blindly stumbled into a remix of Toto's Africa and it's scaring me shitless. Because it's actually quite good. And because I've now realised just how much I love the original, in a deep-rooted, 80s childhood-affirming sort of way.

Which leads me too...

Did You Know..? just how fucking terrifying 80s British TV adverts were?