Salka

Did you know...

Well Jo, in a true lucid dream you have a complete control, so there would be no danger of a monster turning up if you didn't want it to. I have a lot of those "half-lucid" dreams like you though... where I become aware for a few seconds, just long enough to screw everything up.

shit, is there some kind of way to make yourself stop having them? most of my dreams happen that way. like that i'll suddenly become aware that my dress in the dream is purple and that since its a dream i can just make it white, and then it'll go white. or more commonly i'll realise its a dream and try not to think of something scary and then something scary will appear. meaning that all my dreams are about my phobias. it's not great.

Lucky you don't have a phobia of purple dresses.

:campbell::wtf:

I've had one weak lucid dream. I remember I was on a big parking lot full of yellow sports cars. I don't like cars. So, for some reason I realize it's a dream, ponder that for about a second and wake up. It was years ago and I still remember it.

Lucid dreams are awesome. I'm crap at making them happen and haven't tried in a few years, but had a few when I was younger.

Calmly walking around blowing away your childhood nightmares with a shotgun FTW :D

I had such a bad dream last night that I was wailing and crying in my sleep and Spaff had to wake me up.

At first it was an okay dream, I thought I had it all figured out as being a dream, but then I woke up and something terrible happened that I thought was real, but it wasn't real, it was just that I'd only dreamt that I'd woken up. Scary.

Additionally I have some kind of thing wrong with my eyes at the moment, so every tear that I cried hurt the entire side of my face, as though it was being forced so hard through my tear ducts that it was actually ripping them in the process. Owch.

I have often been aware that I'm in a dream but haven't been able to control it except for waking up when I want to.

Did you know that having a lying live commentator in a dream feels kinda creepy?

I noticed that during the Ginger Kids episode of South Park. Having Cartman going on racist rants about those "damned Gingers" seemed just a bit too risky for me, but noone else seemed to notice.

That's because every other episode has content on the same level as that.

Did you know...

Ginger is an anagram of Nigger.

Did you know that not true.

OMG... it's the shitowl, I thought they were extinct

:tfart:

I noticed that during the Ginger Kids episode of South Park. Having Cartman going on racist rants about those "damned Gingers" seemed just a bit too risky for me, but noone else seemed to notice.

That is because most people now hate gingers more than black people so they got behind the words of what Cartman was saying and didn't search for hidden meaning. You clearly have issues with black people and love gingers (probably through your association with my good self) so u focused on the other interpretation :)

Did you know that Mafia 2 might be revealed at Leipzig?

Thinking back, I loved that game. Well, I loved the driving more than the fighting.

Yeah. I hope the sequel will be set in the 1930's too.

This animated GIF is fucking awesome:

1187215241692.gif

Good ole fractal coastlines :)