Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Develop: Brighton

Anyone here in my home town for this? :)

We could form a molyneux lynch mob!

or just have a pint :)

let's all find Molyneux, he's so cool, he's so wonderful, I want to marry him, OOOooooOOoo.

¬¬

(For any of you that actually meet me during the course of Develop, if any of you do, I'd like you to know that I'm 'nice' in real life. Mostly).

FACT: the Develop conference is installing klaxons that will sound automatically at Yuftser's approach. For your safety, duck and cover if you hear the klaxons. And for the love of gord don't say anything until they stop.

Stop this incessant posting of all the good things about Brighton! I want to go there every time a little more, and once I do I'll probably find out it's nothing more than another dreary English hovel or grey industrial city.

You are free to prove me wrong of course. Preferably through the donation of a plane ticket.

I've just checked for means to go to Brighton from Paris and either ways - flight on a shitty 80 places or through train which seems pretty difficult anyway - it'd cost me more than half my very thin pay check...;(

I checked the cost for a weekend return trip from Haarlem to brighton by train and it would cost me about 200 euro's. Flying or going by bus would still be cheaper. But the train would be more fun I think :)

yeah eurostar from paris to london is about £150 which is the easiest way, flying is gonna cost around that too. i think the price comes down if you book in advance though.

so anwyays, see you one day :)

How far is Brighton from London by the way ?

About an hour by train. And a train ticket is about 25 quid according to the national rail site I checked yesterday.

You can also take a bus which is 10 pounds if I recall correctly. Quite comfortable.

You can get a return ticket for about £18 , London to Brighton, if you ask for the right thing at the right time.

Welcome to the British rail system.

I learned a few things at Develop:

Fact: Yufster really *is* nice in real life. Surprisingly, she only said "cunt" twice during an entire evening.

Fact: Dan and I are unexpectedly similar.

Fact: Spaff is devilishly handsome.

You can also take a bus which is 10 pounds if I recall correctly. Quite comfortable.

or you can get the megabus, run by easyjet. it costs £1 and isn't comfortable.

I learned a few things at Develop:

Fact: Yufster really *is* nice in real life. Surprisingly, she only said "cunt" twice during an entire evening.

Fact: Dan and I are unexpectedly similar.

Fact: Spaff is devilishly handsome.

:tup:

Also, I really *is* nice in real life, and I is also devilishly handsome.

And yeah talking to Nachimir was a little bit like looking in a magic mirror that turned my hair blonde. Was fun chatting with you dude :)