Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Debate

i concur with chris, and you should feel lucky that i'm not starting to debate whether ridiculous curt and unexplained debates are foolish.

A pox on your house sir!

Hmm interesting. What about invisible ink? I think that's probably the greatest source of invisibility abuse.

i concur with chris, and you should feel lucky that i'm not starting to debate whether ridiculous curt and unexplained debates are foolish.

Oh good. I was starting to believe that my comprehension abilities started to wane...

I think we should dedicate a whole april fools feature to the ethical implications of invisibility in games.

As long as it constantly has phrases like "As seen in the recent film, Hollow Man, ..." and "for instance, in Hollow Man...".

As long as it constantly has phrases like "As seen in the recent film, Hollow Man, ..." and "for instance, in Hollow Man...".

Done. We should also include a bibliography with only one source (obviously, Hollow Man).

That movie was pretty fucked up.

Yes, also retarded.

Wicked retarded even.

I guess I am trespassing through an inside joke, but it is not too arcane to figure out.