lobotomy42

VOTE FOR THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME

the same way you can't really say "the best film" of all time

The American Film Institute begs to disagree.

So I guess all we need is to wait a century for some pretentious game organization to evolve and make up a list to tell us? (And it will say Grim Fandango.)

I'd be all for Guitar Hero if they'd just release some new songs already. You can only listen to the same songs so many times before they all start to get a bit old. By the time I could 5-star Carry Me Home, I was pretty damn sick of it. I used to like that song...

Saturday (and Rocks The 80's!!!) can't come soon enough. Yeah, it's only 30 new songs, but that's 20 more new songs than the 360 release offered me, and I've been playing all the others pretty constantly since November. Hopefully it's enough to carry me through to this November and Rock Band.

Lol! To be fair, you've caned GH2... you can't blame them for "only" having 74 songs ;) I've been playing it this weekend, and man... it still rocks! I managed to complete all the songs on easy with five stars. I've already completed Medium, but Hard nearly killed me with "Woman", so I'm going back to practise some more on Medium!

Damn good game... Shame that Harmonix aren't involved in Guitar Hero III... Seems kind of messed up considering they're the ones who made GH and GH2. Still, their ROCK BAND looks like it could seriously kick some butt!

Damn, Rocks the 80s is a total cop-out. It's been a day and I only have 7 songs that I haven't 5-starred yet. Don't get me wrong, there's some fun to be had, but I doubt it's really worth what I played. Credit for Wrathchild, Caught in a Mosh, and Police Truck, but really there's not a whole lot more. Still, busting the PS2 out of retirement gave me an excuse to pick up God of War 2, so it's not a total waste.

When will the 360 version get Cowboys From Hell, exactly? Can anyone ease my mind on this issue and convince me that I'll soon be playing Pantera on my beloved white obelisk?