Sign in to follow this  
Jayel

fat cat. no reason.

I wander what kind of noise they make when you throw them against a wall...

I think they would just go *SPLAT* agaisnt the wall, and then they would just be squeezed so much, they're little kitty bellies couldn't take it anymore and go *POP*.

The more pertinent question is: would it lose some weight if you did that?
There is no logical reason for that to happen as the volume of the cat would stay the same, the mass wouldn't change, and under normal conditions the gravity of the planet would not fluctuate because cats are thrown at walls. The surface area of the cat, however could change and what fun that would be!

Also: Here's a cat of my own if only to increase the number of internet cats on the internet:

catandmorgan.gif

I was modelling after my cat. I tried my best to make it look as realistic as possible, but everything I draw turns out cute and cuddly for some unknown reason.

steven that's awesome

but everything I draw turns out cute and cuddly for some unknown reason
Yeah like that art you drew for the forums. Such sugar-coated crap.

Also, I give you THIS:

cat.jpg

You should see my original concept drawing.

I deemed it too violent and gritty, I had to tone it down.

idleconcept.jpg

I need a tablet what tablet do you use how much does it run where can I buy it is there an older version of that tablet that is cheap enough for my budget and yet good enough for my art gourmand needs so tell me you're a programmer or what and where does ATI come in if I killed you and took your tablet would anyone miss you and where is this Canada Duh of yours?

I have to advise against getting a small, crappy one. Don't even bother with crappy B-brands either. I bought a small Conceptronic (?) tablet and it was a nightmare. The thing fell apart pretty soon and it was about as accurate as... something that is not accurate. Get a big Wacom or nothing. Also check if the back of the pen can serve as eraser, cause that rules. Probably all Wacom's have that now. So better save up and buy one later, I'd say.

I think I have the small one, its pretty much a waste of my deskspace. Or it would be if I even bothered to hook it up anymore.

In all seriousness, small wacoms aren't that bad either. I had tiny 5x4" Graphire1 before I got Graphire3 very recently. All my monkey island fan-art (if any of you've seen it) are created with Graphire1.

I think the above banner is my first painting with Graphire3. I had some trouble adjusting to the big tablet because my hand had to move that much more.