Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Raz?

But... why? Have people forgotten good old paint? And not MS paint or Corel Paint... I mean watercolour, cucumbers, oils, pencils, guashe, acrylics, photoshop!!! You know... the things we used to paint with! Before computers! We used Wacom pens with bristles.

I thought it was 3d because it really looked cell shaded.. all of the shadows are perfect and the smoothing of the shadows is even. That's why I said it was very good artistry. I only glanced at it really though, because when you look closely you can see that the edges are not as defined as a render would be.

Plus, I see a lot of 3d art. Those could be done in 3d pretty quickly, and coming from a game company, it seemed plausible.

Hey hey hey hey wait.

Tim Schafer appears in pools of vomit, and you're all arguing about the exact way a comic was drawn? I think you're all missing something very important here!

Hey hey hey hey wait.

Tim Schafer appears in pools of vomit, and you're all arguing about the exact way a comic was drawn? I think you're all missing something very important here!

That Tim Schafer is an alcoholic?

In other news:

Spaz2.jpg

Hooves up! Ha ha ha...ahhh.

I picked up a copy of Further Grickle the other day (that's Grickle book two). It's done entirely by Graham Annable, and was mentioned alongside Hickee in the Double Fine Action News. Annable did animation for a bunch of LEC projects such as, if I recall correctly, CMI, The Dig, and everyone's favorite RTX: Red Rock. Anyway, the book is awesome. I'm really looking forward to picking up the first Grickle and now I'm even more excited about Hickee. I don't think my local shop carries it, but I should be able to pick it up when Comic-Con comes around in a few weeks.

You talked me into it, Chris. I just ordered Hickee from Mars Imports. I'ma see if I like that one before I buy the others.

Also, Yufster: "Hooves up"?

Never mind. ¬ ¬

Where did you get it from, Often? URL?