Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Raz?

I think that's all of the Raz ones, but speaking of guest comics on the DFAN, does anyone know anything about Nathan? His last name, whether he's ever had anything published in the underground scene? Scott is really active in the Bay Area underground scene so maybe Nathan is too, I don't know. I really really like his comics though so I want to see if I can find anything else out about him.

Why not just ask Tim?

BTW, did you guys now that Raz is an actual person? I don't know if I missed it and you all already knew that, but I asked Tim who drew the Raz comics yesterday. He said,

"Raz draws them.

He's a texture artist.

We named the character after him."

Kinda cool, huh? I'm going to name my kid Raz.

Moos: thanks for finding that news post. Now I REALLY need a copy of that book.

Yeah...

likewise

These guys are so talented, I wish I could bring my drawings such a definite style.

What, the Action Comics? Or his drawings?

The Action Comics are not 3D....

Moos: Raz is short for Razmig, as in Razmiv Mavlian the comic artist. Raz from Psychonauts is Razputin, though. It said in one of the newsposts about Razmig and Nathan. Geeze, weren't you listening?

You know Tim is an actual person too, right?

You know Tim is an actual person too, right?

I've thought about it some more, and I retract the dopefish. Isn't what you just said blasphemy? I mean, you do claim to work at the Church of Tim and all. Or have you already changed it to the Church of Doppelganger Rex? Or was it the Church of Stevan?

Gees, and I thought they were cell-shaded.

Yeah, go figure. But you know that the best cell-shaded artwork is the kind in which you don't notice it's cell-shaded.

--Erwin

I took it that they were 3d.. are they not?
The Action Comics are not 3D....
WHAT?!?!
Gees, and I thought they were cell-shaded.
Isn't what you just said blasphemy?

All of you can feck orf. One day I will live in San Francisco and drink fine San Francisco wine and such things as this, while looking back on the day you fuckers made fun of me when I was trying to correct Shbaz and then I wrote an angry post after working 15 and a half hours just so that I had enough money to go to San Francisco and buy wine so that I could look back on the day I told you guys to feck orf.

All of you can feck orf. One day I will live in San Francisco and drink fine San Francisco wine and such things as this, while looking back on the day you fuckers made fun of me when I was trying to correct Shbaz and then I wrote an angry post after working 15 and a half hours just so that I had enough money to go to San Francisco and buy wine so that I could look back on the day I told you guys to feck orf.

Can we have that again in English?

All of you can fuck off. One day I will live in San Francisco and drink fine San Francisco wine and such things as this, while looking back on the day you fuckers made fun of me when I was trying to correct Shbaz and then I wrote an angry post after working 15 and a half hours just so that I had enough money to go to San Francisco and buy wine so that I could look back on the day I told you guys to fuck off.

There. Happy now!?

All of you can fuck off. One day I will live in San Francisco and drink fine San Francisco wine and such things as this, while looking back on the day you fuckers made fun of me when I was trying to correct Shbaz and then I wrote an angry post after working 15 and a half hours just so that I had enough money to go to San Francisco and buy wine so that I could look back on the day I told you guys to fuck off.

There. Happy now!?

Now you can reminisce on it twice! Score!

Come on, in the rare case that I might be right about something, do you really need to tell me to (as you people say it) "feck off?"

DOES THIS LOOK 3D TO YOU, ROSS?!???

You are wrong! Not right! Wrong! Ahhh! I want to force salt water down your nose until you sick up, and then I want to make you look in that sick, and you will see Tim Schafer in that pool of vomit, and he will tell you that you're WRONG and that the action comics are not 3D, and then I want to make you eat the pool of vomit and then you're going to die and then I want to make everybody else on this entire thread run fifty miles and then I'll dig a big hole and put them in it and the only way they'll be able to get out is by digging down only since they're so stupid they won't know that they're actually digging themselves to Australia and since it's upside down, the second they dig themselves out they'll make a hole in the sky and fall hundreds and hundreds of miles to the dusty ground below and then fall in a big broken heap and then kangaroos will kick them in the face a couple times and they'll be forced to make guest appearances in Home and Away and if they don't admit that they're wrong and sorry and you made the first stupid comment I'll forge their signatures on a twenty year contract to star in Home and Away as Angie Russel's evil, evil, evil, ugly brothers and everybody will hate them and they'll hate themselves and they'll be better off dead.

I want to force salt water down your nose until you sick up, and then I want to make you look in that sick, and you will see Tim Schafer in that pool of vomit, and he will tell you that you're WRONG and that the action comics are not 3D, and then I want to make you eat the pool of vomit and then you're going to die and then I want to make everybody else on this entire thread run fifty miles and then I'll dig a big hole and put them in it and the only way they'll be able to get out is by digging down only since they're so stupid they won't know that they're actually digging themselves to Australia and since it's upside down, the second they dig themselves out they'll make a hole in the sky and fall hundreds and hundreds of miles to the dusty ground below and then fall in a big broken heap and then kangaroos will kick them in the face a couple times and they'll be forced to make guest appearances in Home and Away and if they don't admit that they're wrong and sorry and you made the first stupid comment I'll forge their signatures on a twenty year contract to star in Home and Away as Angie Russel's evil, evil, evil, ugly brothers and everybody will hate them and they'll hate themselves and they'll be better off dead.

Whoa. That's a lot of anger. Didn't you get enough of your jollies making the little girl in your avatar frown?

I thought the comics linked in the first post were cell shaded, but upon closer inspection it's just very good artistry because you can see the smudge strokes, unless there was post processing to cell shaded renders.

I thought the comics linked in the first post were cell shaded, but upon closer inspection it's just very good artistry because you can see the smudge strokes, unless there was post processing to cell shaded renders.

I wonder what made you think that was 3D in the first place...

I wonder what made you think that that was 3D in the first place...

Perhaps it was this:

All of the Action Comics are 3D.

I remember that. Don't you?

He's talking about the Raz comics, not Scott's, which I guess sort of look a bit more 3d than Scott's...