Sign in to follow this  
Chris

The Excellent Game Psychonauts

Thursday is totally my first day testing Psychonauts at Double Fine. I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.

I also salute you, but it is the brown and one-fingered variety. Damn you! Damn you all to hell! (you damned dirty ape)

*bows deeply before chris*

You are totally going to ignore that NDA you signed with a false name and give us every itty bit of detail you can give us, right?

Seeing how we're not just some sort of evil game journalist enclave hungry for breaking news of our own breaking, you will share the most memorable parts with us with no chance of us passing it on anywhere at all, right?

:ratchet:

Ive volunteered for the 1st and/or 2nd, the only days before E3 that I may have any time (forgive me Thumbs!). We'll see if they're doing weekend work...

Ive volunteered for the 1st and/or 2nd, the only days before E3 that I may have any time (forgive me Thumbs!).

Weren't you visiting your parents those days? Also, let me know if they allow you to do that. I volunteered for weekends also but DF didn't seem to acknowledge it.

EDIT: Ah, you edited your post, you sneaky bastard.

I have a plan. Tomorrow-morning, all the boats in the world will converge in the Pacific and attach themselves to Californa. According to my calculations, the combined horsepower of these boats will tear California apart from the rest of the USA. Towing it to Europe should take no more than 18 months. This gives ample time for secret operatives to abduct Arnold Schwarzenegger in his sleep and place him in a small biosphere modelled after Planet Hollywood, where he can spend the rest of his natural life. California will then be stuffed into the euro canal, right in between France and England. Then I'd take a train to Double Fine and rule. All I need is the boats, and a megaphone.

Ive volunteered for the 1st and/or 2nd, the only days before E3 that I may have any time (forgive me Thumbs!). We'll see if they're doing weekend work...

No weekends. I asked :(

Well, they can also just kill him. We already have the soundboard, so I don't really care.

I'm just wondering how Marek's boat/megaphone-plan fared. I haven't seen palm trees in the euro canal yet.

I think it's much easier to tow the Netherlands to California instead. Then we'll finally get rid of those annoying Germans as well. :P:woohoo:

--Erwin

Oh yes they are, but on the other hand so am I.

I preordered the damn thing with those crazy shipping costs. :blink: