Salka

Photoshop competition!!11onetwo

The winner wins. The prize is fame and glory.

Here's the picture you shall photoshop.

IMG_1780.jpg

Here's what I made as a present to Bob. I'm not actually THAT shit with photoshop, but I was in a hurry because I thought he might log off or something, and I might not see him online again for weeks as has been the case recently. Also, I was drunk:

whatitmightlooklike.jpg

Bob says that "i would fuck it in half with my astonishing scottish cock of power"

I think he likes it :)

What stands out most to me in that photo is that Spaff is drinking Budweiser. Don't you live in England? Home of many delicious dark ales? I busted my ass to find a pub in this city that has Newcastle, while you're in it's fucking homeland drinking Bud? Dear god why?

Would you want to smell the most beautiful-smelling rose in the world all day long, every day, all year? :fart:

Chances are that the Bud was going cheap. With the price of alchahol over here, any 2-4-1 sale automatically makes any old piss drinkable.

Luckily, we have Budwar over here as well - the REAL Czech Budweiser that will hopefully one day have revenge on its evil immitator.

Luckily, we have Budwar over here as well - the REAL Czech Budweiser that will hopefully one day have revenge on its evil immitator.

Absolutely. Budvar is great.

I recently found out my favourite bar doesn't serve Budvar anymore :bomb: Fortunately the Polish beer they had instead was quite good.

What stands out most to me in that photo is that Spaff is drinking Budweiser. Don't you live in England? Home of many delicious dark ales? I busted my ass to find a pub in this city that has Newcastle, while you're in it's fucking homeland drinking Bud? Dear god why?

It was all that was left after i finished off my Plymouth Gin :fart::fart::violin:

Anyway: back on topic.

"The tension is almost palpable as James Spafford anxiously awaits the results of the Sing Star competition..."

singstarspaffordus5.jpg

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Brilliant!!!!

That was my bad, I didn't decide to go to the party till late, the cross dressing tipped the balance, and I was left with the selection of some pikey late night off licence.