Sign in to follow this  
kennyken67

Digi-Heads for XBOX360

Has anyone here created one using the camera?

I made a couple last night, one for WSOP : Tournament of Champions and another for RS6 : Las Vegas.

Its a eerie feeling looking at a computer rendition of your own face.

Im going to take a few pics and post em up later

Did your camera come with the system or something? I would mess around with the whole thing, but can't be arsed to cough up the requisite camera funds.

my brother has the camera, so I just took my HDD to his house and made them there.

I haven't been too thrilled to go out and spend $60 on the camera either, considering my only drive to buy it would be to make the digi-heads.

Im going to take a screen shot with my digi camera and post em up soon

I've heard rumour that Microsoft intends to price the cameras very aggressively over the coming months, as they intend for most people to get them.

Being able to offer realtime P2P video through your TV is another incentive to keep people tethered to the motherbrain, i.e. Xbox Live Gold.

I've heard rumour that Microsoft intends to price the cameras very aggressively over the coming months, as they intend for most people to get them.

Being able to offer realtime P2P video through your TV is another incentive to keep people tethered to the motherbrain, i.e. Xbox Live Gold.

My brother is trying to convince me to get one on those grounds

While the 360 camera seems pretty decent, the new EyeToy isn't looking too shabby either (ok it looks like shit, but that's not what I mean). The thing the gadget geek in me is excited about is the array of microphones they've planted on top of the it. They'll be using it to determine the position of the player and filter out background noise, which is pretty neat if you ask me. Voice recognition also included apparently. Instead of buying a Bluetooth headset, I'll probably get this.

pseyeimage002pw7.jpg

Yeah, that is actually a pretty slick piece of kit. I'd probably pick one up as well, had I a PS3. If they do in fact price the 360 one decently in the coming months, then I may go for it. Honestly it could be a fun little addition to a few games and I'm all for it, but like with the new 120GB HDD, MS just doesn't seem to have a clue about pricing its peripherals sensibly.

Yeah, that is actually a pretty slick piece of kit. I'd probably pick one up as well, had I a PS3. If they do in fact price the 360 one decently in the coming months, then I may go for it. Honestly it could be a fun little addition to a few games and I'm all for it, but like with the new 120GB HDD, MS just doesn't seem to have a clue about pricing its peripherals sensibly.

I have my 360 networked and file sharing with my PC. I see no need to buy the bigger HDD, even had they priced it better.

But I agree, what is it?? $179? waaaaay too much.