Spaff

My turn to have a blog now.

Oh boy! Now's the fun part where we all try to guess how long it takes before it's abandoned (sorry, "on hiatus") like 99% of all the other blogs out there. Not that I don't think yours will be great, but damn if most don't go belly-up right quick.

I was going to say " Why is daddy going away?" When the result of googling this phrase disturbed me a lot :

sanstitre1el0.th.jpg

I mean, what are the odds ?

Oh boy! Now's the fun part where we all try to guess how long it takes before it's abandoned (sorry, "on hiatus") like 99% of all the other blogs out there. Not that I don't think yours will be great, but damn if most don't go belly-up right quick.

i find your lack of faith disturbing

:hitler:

it could go the same way as Thumbs though yeah.

Welcome to 2001! :shifty::mock:

in 2001 I was doing this

http://web.archive.org/web/20010721011943/http://mixnmojo.com/

oh dear lord. :manny:

I'm not sure the comparison is going to stand but isn't all the former thumbs staff members starting a blog a bit like a Pinata dying in Viva Pinata and other creatures festing on Corpse Candy to sustain their own life ? It' like cool, but also, not.

I'm not sure the comparison is going to stand but isn't all the former thumbs staff members starting a blog a bit like a Pinata dying in Viva Pinata and other creatures festing on Corpse Candy to sustain their own life ? It' like cool, but also, not.

Sort of, but it's more like someone hitting the Thumb Pinata with a shovel in addition to it being cannibalized.

But there's nothing to give feedback on yet! Were only two posts in to this new adventure and it's hard to gauge how it's going to turn out. I hope for the best, as good blogs can be hard to come by, but there's no telling what's going to happen.

Heh, I hadn't noticed the idle thumbs logo at the bottom of the page last time. Nice touch.

When can I add gaming fascist to the thumb finger?

Keep up the good work Spaff. and don't let those deserters get you down!

Another one to sit in my disturbingly overcrowded RSS feed collection. :tup:

I recently remembered I have a blog, you should put it in your links. It is quality.

I don't really understand why you need two websites. It seems greedy. Write more content for this website please someone. :(

lol remember when I did and everyone complained that there were too many updates by me on the front page? lol.

That's because you're a girl and started posting news about what shoes Miyamoto was wearing and what Allard was doing with his hair.

A man who catches a million fish isn't a great fisherman if they're all actually pieces of shit. :fart:

Really though I can't remember what your posts were like, but if everyone complained then my superb analogy might be relevant after all.

How did it even go wrong? It had everything going for it! :frusty: :frusty:

A man who catches a million fish isn't a great fisherman if they're all actually pieces of shit. :fart:

Really though I can't remember what your posts were like, but if everyone complained then my superb analogy might be relevant after all.

lol.

Thumbs has a terminal illness and isn't expected to survive much longer.

Either scuttle the ship, or find a new captain.

Yarr!

Who is Tantrum? He/she lives in brighton, so I might know ye (ye???).

Anyway, I like the cut of your jib.

Warm milk?

Can we have a warm milk smiley (with a sprinkle of cinnamon)?