Sign in to follow this  
Ginger

With quotes like this you can see how EA manage to make such original and fresh games

Not starting an EA hating thread but in an articlefrom BBC news there were a few quotes which made me chuckle.

The new game features boss level fights between Dumbledore and Voldemort' date=' who Mr Roberts described as a "scary dude that makes the Emperor (from Star Wars) look like a wussy".[/quote']

Heracy

The game is designed to give players the freedom to do whatever they want' date=' with no prescribed way to complete the game.[/quote']

Being pedantic here (and everywhere else), so there are no rules laying out how to complete the game, so what happens? Can it not be completed or is it dependent on some completely random and varying factor?

Chris Sullivan, lead designer on the forthcoming Burnout 5 driving game, said the new PS3 game will give people "experiences in games they have never had before".

A game that gives no new experiences, are those the games that are just montages of other games, ie retro gaming?

"We have to help our users get to a point where they can understand why playing left-back is fun," said Mr Wilson.

AKA brainwash them. Although this could be the great balancer, being put in goal and defence is the punishment that is given to the uncoordinated, unfit, fat kids, so now the stupid kids who can’t game can have the same punishment.

I guess if I had to sell fifa 1 billion or hip hop gansta fighting to stupid people I'd just come out with shit like this, and laugh while masturbating on my big pile of money.

Corporate speak. I see it everywhere, it's not really limited to EA. I just feel bad for the guys who had to put their names to the stuff written by their PR department.

Corporate speak. I see it everywhere, it's not really limited to EA. I just feel bad for the guys who had to put their names to the stuff written by their PR department.

The first two quotes are well beyond retarded though.

The second quote was the BBC journalist, not an EA representative, naughty Ginger misrepresenting the information for your own agenda!

also it's heresy ;)