Roderick

Consolevania interview

The current GamesTM (with Hellgate: London on the cover) has a rather good interview with the Ryan and Rab from CV, with lots of saucy photographs. Since they don't get a whole lot of mention from the mainstream press, it's pretty nice to see them getting such a nice, six page interview.

It doesn't reveal anything new unfortunately, but it's fun to read, standing in the shop waiting for the train. Because I'm a cheap bastard.

Heh! Man, you just reminded me I randomly bought that about a week ago after noticing the 6-page Consolevania interview. It looked pretty good and had photos of them passed out over toilets.

I need to stop buying magazines. I've got like two Edges and two Games™s that I've not started reading, not to mention a few magazines I got in the US like Electronic Gaming Monthly. I love reading them yet never seem to remember to bother. ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Speaking of US magazines, are they all so thin? I picked up a whole bunch from a number of themes and they were all about a third as thick as the ones here, yet not significantly cheaper (about £1). Must just be something you're used to over there if so. :tmeh:

I've got like two Edges and two Games™s that I've not started reading, not to mention a few magazines I got in the US like Electronic Gaming Monthly. I love reading them yet never seem to remember to bother.

Get a magazine rack in your bog - you'll suffer crippling dead legs, but you'll get plenty of reading done too. :tup: