ThunderPeel2001

Save us John Connor!

Lol!

I can't believe they seriously called it that. Ingenious!

I suppose it might be from the soft erotica stuff he did back in the 70's, right ?

Well of course you do.

Also: I still say the zombie apocalypse will happen first.

Since this is Idle Banter I feel compelled to add that while I enjoy zombie fiction immensely (even wrote some myself, but - of course - since then everybody did), I'm scared shitless of the undead as a real life concept. Most people ignore the idea of zombies (flesheaters, not those voodoo controlled pussies) ever actually appearing - it's like expecting pokemons to start roaming the earth - but I dream of zombie apocalypse every other week and really fear that those shambling fuckers may one day knock on my door... with somebody else's hand.

What's worse, a friend of mine who's into witchcraft suggests that I have a precognitive potential. 2012 can't come LATE enough ;)

Scared? Holy crap, I hope for it. My brother and I even have a plan made up and everything. Based on our thorough knowledge of the topic from studying damn near every zombie movie ever made and a number books, such as Max Brooks' The Zombie Survival Guide, which is sitting upon my shelf as I type this.

Just thinking about it makes me want to play Dead Rising again.

And is it bad that 666 keeps showing up around me lately? Got a wrong phone number from an 815-666-6244, it's 66.6 degrees F where I'm sitting, I bought something and the total (after tax) came to $6.66, and one or two other things I can't think of off the top of my head. All in the past week.

Since this is Idle Banter I feel compelled to add that while I enjoy zombie fiction immensely (even wrote some myself, but - of course - since then everybody did), I'm scared shitless of the undead as a real life concept. Most people ignore the idea of zombies (flesheaters, not those voodoo controlled pussies) ever actually appearing - it's like expecting pokemons to start roaming the earth - but I dream of zombie apocalypse every other week and really fear that those shambling fuckers may one day knock on my door... with somebody else's hand.

What's worse, a friend of mine who's into witchcraft suggests that I have a precognitive potential. 2012 can't come LATE enough ;)

I love Zombies, they are great! And I dream about them lots too...! They are awesome, so scary.... so cool.... once I dreamt of a zombie apocalypse and I was on a train trying to get to some corner of the country where it was safe, and then Zombies got on the train and and and I stabbed them with a butterknife and I knew they were gonna eat me it was so scary and coooool

I love Zombies, they are great! And I dream about them lots too...! They are awesome, so scary.... so cool....

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you? Seeing as you're married to one...

Since this is Idle Banter I feel compelled to add that while I enjoy zombie fiction immensely.

Have you read I Am Legend by Robert Matheson? It's an absolutely brilliant book.

It follows a few weeks in the life of a very average man, as he survives day-to-day, in a world where the majority of people have succumbed to a disease which turns them into latent vampire-zombie hybrids--including his wife.

I was so engrossed I read the book cover to cover the afternoon I bought it. Can't recommend it enough. :tup:

Have you read I Am Legend by Robert Matheson? It's an absolutely brilliant book.

It follows a few weeks in the life of a very average man, as he survives day-to-day, in a world where the majority of people have succumbed to a disease which turns them into latent vampire-zombie hybrids--including his wife.

I was so engrossed I read the book cover to cover the afternoon I bought it. Can't recommend it enough. :tup:

I will pick this up and devour it with my eyes, as soon as possible :tup: because i heart zombies

I will pick this up and devour it with my eyes, as soon as possible :tup: because i heart zombies

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts afterward, Yuf. :yep:

Yes, a very enjoyable book!

Already sort of made into a movie : The Omega Man was based on it, but is quite different. It's the film that has been parodied many times with post-apocalyptic mutant cults in hoods and stuff I think.

Shit!

Whatever you do, don't read the wikipedia entry on that book. The spoiler warnings were unobtrusive enough that I skated past them, and now know the end.