Sign in to follow this  
Salka

My mouth tastes of petroleum

;(

now I'd like to know what the fuck you're going to do about that

Why the hell does your mouth taste like petroleum? Have you been using Petroleum Jelly to get that bright, white smile?

errr Marek? This thread is about having kissed a petroleum sniffer and having the taste of petroleum in your mouth. Not about whatever it is you're talking about :)

Also: better not light any matches with your teeth then, yufster.

Well, there was no mention of lighters. If you could figure out a decent way to work one with your mouth, you may still have a good night ahead of you.

If you're going to do arse to mouth get a runnier based lube than Vaseline, I always found that vaseline was a good anal lube as it gave good protection against cuts and stuff but when u pull out u find it has absorbed a bit too much of the old brown stuff. Specially made anal lubes are the way forward they allow for a better arse hammering(imo). Or just get spaff to give it a quick wipe before u take him in your mouth, takes out some of the dirtiness, but then your mouth won't taste of petroleum jelly.

;(

now I'd like to know what the fuck you're going to do about that

I volunteer for the cleanup program.

The fuck I'm going to do about it is open my mouth and point at it competitively. Cause mine tastes like grilled lemons.