DanJW

Happy Birthday to Nick! Also Evildonut!

altogether now!

happy birthday to you

squashed tomatoes and stew

bread and butter out the gutter

happy birthday to you..

Cheers all :)

'twas 1984. Lots of things happened in 1984, like... the TMNT were invented and also there was a book called 1984 and other stuff. And March 1st! Wow March 1st, remembered by everyone as the day that in 1966 the Chancellor of the Exchequer, James Callaghan, confirmed the "historic and momentous" decision to change over to decimal coinage!

Hurrah!

Happy birthday, man. May Dan's confusing song have some meaning to you that I'm missing. :tup:

Sure

I warn you, it may not sound likely, but she is probably one person who could outfiend you without even trying.

Right on! A Fiend-Off! Haven't had one of those in a while. Who'll be judging it?

Sure

I warn you, it may not sound likely, but she is probably one person who could outfiend you without even trying.

I want to meet her. Nothing is more attractive than a woman who can out fiend me (except paraplegics).

Oh in that case you must find me really amazing hot, not just for the fact I look slightly retarded but also because I out fiend you all the time.

I never heard of this game. The objective is to prove your superiority in antagonism?

No, they're not playing right now. The objective of the Fiend-out is to say or suggest something utterly repulsive, or so "wrong" that the recipient's mind cannot process it. You can tell when you've won by the screwing up of the face, the closing of the eyes and the little grunt as the mental gears grind together in the effort to prevent the brain exploding.

It should be noted that Ginger is normally playing this game during every waking moment. Rusalka only slightly less constantly, but more viciously.

Sounds delicious. Though I'd suck at it because I'd probably wouldn't be able to keep in my laughter.

I love that game. I almost always win, and given some of the people I hang out with, that's something to be proud of. I'm usually pretty good at curbing myself online though.

I'm no where near as good at it as I use to be, now days when I'm going to say something really harsh a little voice pops up in my head and tells me that would be nasty, so I usually don't say it. Is this what it is to get older. god damn the growing influence of my frontal lobe.

Like when you told me to dress up as my boyfriend's blonde ex-girlfriend for valentines day. cuntish little things like that.

I would have done it too, except I'm not fat, dull, boring and ugly enough to pull it off convincingly.

That's why I'd be totally insecure if he ever met your ex. Maybe he's into that kind of thing.

Hmm... come to think of it, that's why I don't like him going up to your house to hang out with your mum either...

I would have done it too, except I'm not fat, dull, boring and ugly enough to pull it off convincingly.

3 out of 4 aint bad.

Plus I never told u to do that, I stopped myself and when I said I'm not going to say it you listed all the worst thigns u thought I could have said and picked one. It was nothing to do with me.

Your mum needs a big trucker-type man with a massive meaty, saggy ballsack to take care of her.

My boyfriend's balls are far too nice for her.

By the way, I knew you were going to say "three out of four ain't bad". Which three am I?

And are you now trying to say that James only chose me because I remind him of his ex?

Ginger you are a terrible person.