Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Final Fantasy 12

Man it makes me cry in delight.

Honestly it does, I'm only at the start and I'm crying with delight.

But does the beginning remind anybody else of starwars, or is it just me...?

No, it's not just you : lots of reviewers are pointing at this in their article.

Awesome good.

Anyway it is sooo fucking good. Has anybody else played it yet?

awesome game, finished it some days ago and I'm desperately trying to overcome the addiction this one gave me :gaming:

halfway through the game, the story (which is SO MUCH better than in previous FF) feels like it's missing something and it does screw-up a bit by going mystical at some point.

still, the characters are perfect (they're a bit underdevelopped though), and combat system is the best in ages...

I haven't played the game yet, I'll probably buy it when I'm done with all the games I've still to play at home, but I've heard mostly good things about it. One review I've read suggests that the plot is a bit lame and some of the characters are hard to like.

I saw this one screenshot of the spaceship or hovership or whatever, and it is PHALLIC when you view it from that angle. I hate to do this, but there you have it. They could not possibly have modelled it resembling a penis more than this.

I saw this one screenshot of the spaceship or hovership or whatever, and it is PHALLIC when you view it from that angle. I hate to do this, but there you have it. They could not possibly have modelled it resembling a penis more than this.

not as phallic as the big penis things that spurt burning crusade flame stuff in the Outlands in wow, one of the early quests you have to plant bombs in some portal type thingies that spawn feldudes and theres just these giant rock penises everywhere, so wrong

but yeah FFXII is awesome, definitely best FF ever for me, i haven't finished it unfortunately haven't been able to play it for several months since i lent out my PS2 need to get that back