miffy495

Holy crap holy crap holy crap. Ikaruga on 360!

http://www.computerandvideo games.com/article.php?id=158009

Ok. Granted, this is anything but official, and yes I already own it on Gamecube, but still. Fuck yes. HD Ikaruga with achievements? Between this, Worms, Alien Hominid, and Castle Crashers, Live is rapidly becoming reason enough to own a 360. I think I need to boot up the Wii with my old disk and give it another spin. If you'll excuse me...

PS. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo::clap: :clap: :clap:

Isn't there a rather hefty NDA for using the test version of the Live Marketplace? I mean "don't tell anyone or we'll kill you" sort of hefty.

In any case, I'll probably buy it, again. Online co-op perhaps?

One can only hope. Also, one hopes that whoever dropped this news is going to be able to escape with most major organs intact. I'd be fucking terrified of MS's lawyers.

Superb! XBox 360 is really turning into quite an arcade powerhouse it seems.

I wonder if Treasure will be renewing Ikaruga's art assets for this release, considering it'll be playable on HD. I very much doubt it, but it would be nice all the same.

If it weren't for the fact that I own most of the Xbox arcade games in an older format, I'd consider buying one...

But buying a modern console for retro gaming is like buying a 2000€ PC to play Zork, it doesn't fell right...:erm:

Th aracde games on the 360 sound nice, but the other games on the 360 don't interest me much...

Isn't there a rather hefty NDA for using the test version of the Live Marketplace? I mean "don't tell anyone or we'll kill you" sort of hefty.

In any case, I'll probably buy it, again. Online co-op perhaps?

That is true, that is why I have simply listened to persistent rumours, how about you Oath?

That is true, that is why I have simply listened to persistent rumours, how about you Oath?

I'm just pointing out the illegalities of others. I'm squeaky clean myself, and couldn't be happier to see some decent titles on Live Arcade.