Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

2004 is over.
Honestly, I don't even know who they are (I don't know which one is the song name and which one is the artist). I just asked my girlfriend to name me an emo band and a song by said band.

Hahah, I never though of that, but you could totally reverse the band and song title and you'd probably get the same shit.

We should be careful about the emo talk, or she may come after us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0y2BjXZS8

Whoah. That's a cleft John Wayne would be proud of.

I didn't make it very far into her rant though. I was all, like, whatEVEEER!

Forum rule number 3: Do not talk about the Fight Club rules joke.

Forum rule number 4: Do not talk about the Fight Club rules joke.

Forum rule number 5: No Smoking.

Forum rule number 1: ignore elmuerte.

I don't want to seem sycophantic on my first day, but Marek, your avatar is stupendous.

Would it be inappropriate to change mine to this?

I don't want to seem sycophantic on my first day, but Marek, your avatar is stupendous.

Would it be inappropriate to change mine to this?

Of course not. I think about 80% of all forum members here had a The Wire related avatar :shifty:

So it wasn't until I watched Rocknrolla that I realised the actor who plays Stringer Bell is English. The actor who plays McNulty is English too - how many more tea-bags are secreted away in this series par excellance?

Ahah, is that how McNulty could do that accent in the fifth season? :D

I had no idea. I'm not from around there, but they seemed to really nail their Baltimore accents. Didn't stick out at all.

[The] actor who plays Stringer Bell is English. The actor who plays McNulty is English too - how many more tea-bags are secreted away in this series par excellance?

Carcetti too, or so I'm told. :eek:

Carcetti too, or so I'm told. :eek:

His name is Aidan Gillen, and he's Irish, actually.

hello from Shacknews presented by GameFly :(

At first I was like, lolwut, but a few clicks later, whiskey tango foxtrot!?

____:buyme: _________:buyme:_____:buyme:___..._:buyme: ':buyme:_:tfart:

________:buyme: ________:buyme:____:buyme:_._:buyme:_ :buyme:_'':tfart:

I can't imagine anyone thinking that the Shack could be anything but a liability for a services company. Fileshack is kinda fancy, I guess, and the game coverage is not offensive as it is, but shackers are completely batshit loco. I guess it must be straightforward diversifying, and Shack seemed within reach and purchasable. Still, it is kindof sad that the site is bound to be vanillafied eventually and over time, now that it is run as a tangential venture of a business with aspirations of respectability, and not as a primary endeavor by a salty Texan douchebag and his boring Dutch sidekick.

I have always been here!

PUPPIES (skullfuck skullfuck skullfuck).

Anyway, hi I've always enjoyed listening to Chris Remos voice since the shacknews shackcast and have wanted to make sweet love to his vocal chords and I'm hoping that someday this podcast and haptic technology makes that far off dream at least seem true...oh and Nick Breckon and the other guy plus the other other guy are all dreamy too (PUPPIES!!!).