Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

What the fuck? Is the forum actually censoring words? A fruit? Apple? Banana? Cunt? Durian? Eggfruit? Fig? Grape? Uh, honeydew melon? ********? Jujube? Kiwi? Oh, that reminds me. I discovered a while back that the best way of eating a kiwi is just like an apple, skin and all. People are all suprised when I tell them, which is something I do often and unprovoked, but I have a theory most people eat it whole.

How do you eat your kiwi?

That's odd, the best way to eat an apple is to peel it.

WHAT?! If you're a man, you eat the whole apple.

How do you eat your kiwi?

I think long ago I used to use a knife and do all the peeling and slicing crap, but I've since used a a spoon to just hot scoop the green part out after cutting the fruit in half.

If you are really fucking lazy you can just cut the kiwi in half and just squeeze that shit into your mouth.

WHAT?! If you're a man, you eat the whole apple.

To take something that's delicious and deliberately ruin it... So very wrong.

What the fuck? Is the forum actually censoring words? A fruit? Apple? Banana? Cunt? Durian? Eggfruit? Fig? Grape? Uh, honeydew melon? ********?

Censorship here?

********?

Fucking hell :tdown:

If you're a man, you eat the whole apple.

Toblix utters truth :tup:

After ghosting the forums for a while, finally registered. I originally came over from GiantBomb, after Brad linked to the podcast he was a guest in. And I'm glad I found another podcast to listen to. I usually tend to stray away from podcasts but after giving the GiantBombcast a try and then eventually checking out Idle Thumbs, has definately changed my opinion of them.

The laughs I get from these podcasts always help on the way to and from work. Now all I need is three more great weekly podcasts and the work-days of the week will be all covered.:clap:

After ghosting the forums for a while, finally registered. I originally came over from GiantBomb, after Brad linked to the podcast he was a guest in. And I'm glad I found another podcast to listen to. I usually tend to stray away from podcasts but after giving the GiantBombcast a try and then eventually checking out Idle Thumbs, has definately changed my opinion of them.

The laughs I get from these podcasts always help on the way to and from work. Now all I need is three more great weekly podcasts and the work-days of the week will be all covered.:clap:

Thanks! And welcome!

I think long ago I used to use a knife and do all the peeling and slicing crap, but I've since used a a spoon to just hot scoop the green part out after cutting the fruit in half.

If you are really fucking lazy you can just cut the kiwi in half and just squeeze that shit into your mouth.

but I've since used a a spoon to just hot scoop the green part out after cutting the fruit in half.
used a a spoon to just hot scoop
hot scoop

:clap:

Also, using a knife to peel your apple while it's in your hand is the MANLY way of eating an apple. Eating the slice right off of the knife while staring into the mountains while wearing a cowboy hat and assless chaps is the only way to eat an apple.

I thought hotscooping was the act of pre-assigning scoops for specific tasks, so they can immediately perform them without you having to first open your scoop drawer and find the right one. Like, in my freezer I've got a scoop hotscooped to chocolate icecream?

Ah. Now, you see, I thought "hotscooping" meant that - Gods forbid one of your scoops broke mid-use - you could instantly swap out a broken scoop for a new one and just carry on regardless.

So, who's hotscooping correctly? Time for a hot scoop, methinks!

Hi thumbsters (sorry). I used to play games. Then I stopped for a while. But then I read a forum post somewhere about the top 100 things that piss you off about video games and I got the feeling I wanted to be a part of that weird collective of all the gamers in the world. It's given me reasons to get excited which was pretty rare in the past, so I dig it.

I just finished Fable II. It was a video game.

Hi thumbsters (sorry). I used to play games. Then I stopped for a while. But then I read a forum post somewhere about the top 100 things that piss you off about video games and I got the feeling I wanted to be a part of that weird collective of all the gamers in the world. It's given me reasons to get excited which was pretty rare in the past, so I dig it.
Congratulations!
I just finished Fable II. It was a video game.
I wholeheartedly agree!

Haha Remo. Sounding potentially snarky there. Good thing people know you from the podcast.

Haha Remo. Sounding potentially snarky there. Good thing people know you from the podcast.

You always have to put your +10 chainmail on when you join a new forum.

Hey folks, hello and all that. I go way back as a Thumbs reader, back to the days when Thumbs actually required you to read. What a pain in the ass that was, listening is so much easier.

In fact, I go back farther than that even. I remember about five or six years ago (maybe more, I dunno), Marek posted on Adventure Gamers that he was on the lookout for writers for the site, and being the drooling LucasArts acolytye that I was at the time, I emailed him in an attempt to volunteer, but he never got back to me. And I was sad.

I got over it... In time...

:blink:

Who am I kidding, screw you Marek!

Anyway, after the death of adventure games I lost interest in video games for a long time, but GTA 4 brought me back, and it's been six months of slow-building love-affair-rekindling ever since. I just hope video games don't jilt me again, that bitch.

Anyway, after the death of adventure games I lost interest in video games for a long time, but GTA 4 brought me back, and it's been six months of slow-building love-affair-rekindling ever since. I just hope video games don't jilt me again, that bitch.

Hi! Join us! We play weekly.

What up! Might as well make myself known here. I'm really impressed by the site's production values, but I noticed this site has been here for quite a while. The podcast is fantastic, doing well for a GFW Radio replacement. And now 1UP Yours or FM are dead, I had to migrate here.

What up! Might as well make myself known here. I'm really impressed by the site's production values, but I noticed this site has been here for quite a while. The podcast is fantastic, doing well for a GFW Radio replacement. And now 1UP Yours or FM are dead, I had to migrate here.

Glad to have you! (despite the unfortunate circumstances surrounding the migration)

Hey everyone!

Horticulture Tycoon: oh man, I'm bummed to hear that actually. I think I was overwhelmed by the amount of applications at the time and wasn't very well organized.

It's great you know us from pre-podcast days. Your nickname is win, by the way. :tup: I would play that.