Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

..With current trends, we estimate that Idle Thumbs [tm] will own 52% of the internet by the year 2021...

This will make us the natural choice of liaison when our new alien overlords choose to officially contact Earth!

Idle Thumbs: Helping Domain Registrars Through Tough Economic Times [tm].

I just hope they use my $19.98 to get Danica Patrick off of the front page and bring back that other hot chick!

Actually, you could legitimately setup 8bitalarm.co.ck...

meh:

Pre-requisites for applying for a domain is as follows:

1. Non-Resident domain applications cost $150.00(USD) for a minimum of 2 years, and must be renewed every 2 years thereafter.

2. Applications for a domain if it is already taken or is not affiliated with brand or name identity to you or your company e.g. 'nike.co.ck', 'mobil.co.ck', etc.

3. Domains considered profane, e.g. 'blow.co.ck', 'mybig.co.ck', etc, will not be considered on any level, and the application will be dissolved with the applicant being notified, and future requests for the same domain name will be ignored. '.ck' domains are monitored on the web, on a regular basis for profanity on the Internet if it is found to be doing so, or if the site is deemed inappropriate, the domain will be terminated without notification or refund

Oh well; you either love it or hate it, I guess. ;)

Actually I'm sure one of the Thumb's overlords could fix it for you...

Hello,

I'm off to a good start. I spelt my username wrong. :(

I'm going off on a limb here, but you wanted to have marmite as a nick?

Hello,

I'm off to a good start. I spelt my username wrong. :(

There you go

How do you know he wasn't trying to spell marmot?

marmot.jpg

Nice marmot

Hi all. Heard about the podcast through GAF, subscribed to iTunes, listened to the first ten episodes, and now here I am.

Hello Idle Thumbs! I am a new listener. I liked the digital paintings on the forum so much, I had to register. :tup:

Hello Idle Thumbs! I am a new listener. I liked the digital paintings on the forum so much, I had to register. :tup:
Hi all. Heard about the podcast through GAF, subscribed to iTunes, listened to the first ten episodes, and now here I am.

Welcome, dudes. That forum artwork is from Dan Lee who used to do all sorts of awesome art for Thumbs.

Hi.

(I was going to type more but the rules listed at the beginning said I could only read this and say Hi)