Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Welcome Verohari. Don't worry about the guide to posting thread, that stuff never really happens. Hardly much anyway. Besides those times. But anyway. Hi!

Hello. I'm Giebelhouse. My turn ons include Parisian rainstorms, long walks on the beach and sitting on the couch staring at a glowing box in the corner of the room for hours on end pretending I'm an Eastern European gangster or a windswept warrior from the Wilderness of Death.

What's that above me?

Anyway, whats up everyone. I'm Stagg and I'm a gamer. I play Halo, CoD, GTA, etc., I like the great games. I write at whatsleet.com. My Xbox gamertag is StaggsX, catch me sometimes.

Welcome, Stagg! That above you is one of or special guests. They speak in a language not our own, but we musn't discriminate them for it or treat them poorly.

Yes we must.

Hunt them down and kill them!

Not you Stagg, you're fine.

So far :tup:

It took me a little while to muster up the courage to post, but seriously; three years? :grin:

Howdy. I've been lurking for a while and I suppose I've finally mustered up the courage to say hi. I'm not nearly as clever or sarcastic as everyone else seems to be, but hopefully I can blend in with the masses unnoticed...

I guess I'm pretty well-rounded as a gamer, I love the AAA titles (GTAIV, CoD4, Nintendo 1st-party junk) as well as the artsy stuff (BG&E, Everyday Shooter, etc.) And boy, do I love those plastic instrument games, though if it's not Harmonix, it's probably not worth playing for me. I also study cinema, though it's all on my own; watching films, reading books and essays, analyzing...and so forth. My favorites list has everything from Tarkovsky, Bergman, Herzog, to Fincher, Pixar, Gondry...I love just about anything that I can feel a connection to. But, that's enough off the topic, anyhow.

:mock:

Hi there Modium! Don't be intimidated by our awesomeness, just post away and we'll love you =)

Great into all around. Can't help but notice your join date is 8 months ago, though. Speak up, man! Don't become one of those guys who posts once in the "Introduce yourself" thread and then is never heard from again. You don't want to be that guy, do you? Nobody wants to be that guy. Don't be that guy. We'll only respond badly if you try to sell us sneakers or WoW Gold. :shifty:

We'll only respond badly if you try to sell us sneakers or WoW Gold. :shifty:

Sneakers made from WoW gold, though... :hah:

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :tup:

Miffy, I always get sort of nervous posting on boards. I like to read everyone else's thoughts but a lot of the time, my thoughts have already been typed up by someone else, so it feels a bit pointless for me to just say "Hey, me too!" Or, those are just my own weird, neurotic quirks.. :erm:

And no, I'm not selling any WoW gold or sneakers, but I did go to my first ipods Motorcycle Rodeo last week!

...a lot of the time, my thoughts have already been typed up by someone else, so it feels a bit pointless for me to just say "Hey, me too!"...

Hey, me too!

What? - I mean, hello modium

Hi there Modium! Don't be intimidated by our awesomeness, just post away and we'll love you =)
I don't think you should be making promises that we might not be able to keep...

Hey folks, I've been enjoying the new podcast so I thought I'd sign up and say hi.

So hi then I guess.

Hi!

Although I'm confused now. I thought it was Señor Super Douche, but I guess if you are an Italian of nobility, Signor would work too. As long as you're not Senior. :shifty:

I thought it was Señor Super Douche, but I guess if you are an Italian of nobility, Signor would work too. As long as you're not Senior. :shifty:

Wait, it was Señor? Damn, that's embarrassing. On my first day and everything. Good job I wont be constantly reminded of this every time I post.

Hello and Welcome! At least the name now has even more of a story behind it :D