Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

crap... need more pirates here... ninjas are taking over

I don't know if I'd call us passionate so much as just plain hostile. We can be angry motherfuckers, plain and simple. If it helps, we rarely actually mean it.

I'd be more worried when Dan finally decides to comment on his ninjaness and rounds up the others to lynch Pirate Ben.

Hello.

My friends think I'm crazy because I'll ramble on for hours about obscure games and why dogs are superior to cats, but now I know they're the ones who are truly going off the rails on a crazy train. Which I'm pretty sure means they're not crazy. I found this site while searching for Psychonauts related information (I usually find games by learning as much as I can about the ones I liked) and thought it was another generic game forum.

*waits for initial impression to change*

I assure you sir, we're anything but generic. Well, maybe. Honestly I haven't looked into it very much. The outside world frightens me. Not really, but it felt good to say it. I was almost going to write you off after that "dogs are superior to cats" thing, but now I feel compelled to convince you that we are worth talking to.

Question: If we're so generic, why'd you sign up? I typically lurk a while and decide I like a place before I even think about registering.

That is the most hypnotic picture I have ever seen!

I would definitely buy one of those, if I wasn't allergic.

Hi.

You do know that they have genetically engineered cats that don't contain allegens right? Which means you can eat as many as you like.

Question: If we're so generic, why'd you sign up? I typically lurk a while and decide I like a place before I even think about registering.

I've only been part of one other forum, and it was a lot different than any others I tried getting into. Mostly because all other forums had members who imediately tried to kill me, but since I'm not dead yet, I think I like this one. In a single word, boredom.

And your petty cats are no match for...

hypno-toad.gif

THE HYPNOTOAD! ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!

I can't even begin to express how much more superior cats are to dogs in every single way.

cat.gif

Oh my... :clap:

You realize we already have a hypnotoad smiley, right? :hypnotoad:

I found the smiley after I posted the image.

How long did you spend finding that gif?

About half a minute on google image. It only took that long because I'm on 56k. While we're asking pointless questions, why does it matter?