Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

And that's 10 times in the Gaming or Feedback forums, Idle Banter posts don't count. Please keep your posts on topic in whatever thread you participate in (as much as anyone stays on-topic round here anyway :D )

Thought I should say hi :woohoo:

I've been browsing and reading with interest the forum for some time now but only registered about a month ago (and plucking up the courage to post something last night).

Always found it curious in that it's rarely updated but of all the sites it's the most eye catching :erm: Still, I probably wouldn't have delved deeper into the forum had it been updated every day :tup:

Hey guys!!

I'm new here (obviously!) ... came across this site when I searched for Kick Off 2 on Google...

was looking to see who still plays this game??? I like it.

I like this forum ... and I do have "idle thumbs" for most of the time!!

LOL

I've got a PS2, but don't really play that anymore ... (a master on PES!), so will not get the PES3 for a while ... happy with my FOUR Amiga's at the moment! hahaha

I really like the cut of all ur your gibs.

p.s. Liverpool to win the Champions League ... AGAIN!??!! :tup:

I can't remember anyone mentioning that game over here, but welcome nonetheless.

Damn that's an old thread. Oh well, welcome. Also, out of curiosity, why was your introduction edited by Yufster? What could cause you to get modded on your first post? :eek:

Sorry, he seemed a little bit suspiciously maybecouldabeena spammer ... it was before he dug up that old thread :) I did google search for Kick Off 2 to see if Thumbs came up and it didn't... so I just edited out a part that said "ask me about Kick Off 2!" or something.

Plus i appreciated the cut of his gib. Or something.

My bad!

Who looks past the first ten search results or so, though?

...?

Anyway people who talk about football automatically make me suspicious.

And anyone who talks about soccer should enjoy a painful death.

Who looks past the first ten search results or so, though?

People who skim read past all the duplicitous cheat listings in an effort to find meaningful* content.

* Loosest sense, you understand.

And anyone who talks about soccer should enjoy a painful death.

And you can stow that shit! :mock:

Poor guy probably daren't ever post again after all this...

Oh please post again Mr Football Man!

Oh no what have i done.

... ;)

Why does our winky look more like "I'm such a smarmy cunt I'm winking at you because you're in on the joke" instead of "he he I'm winking 'cos I'm joking!"

Because, YOU make it look like so.

:eathat:

... would be what I say if I had any clue about what's going

Hi!

I've actually been here for some time, but still need to accumulate posts in order to be able to start threads with uber cool exclusive content! So, my name is Radek and I love you all very, very much. Kisses.

I think it was Sid here who sent me an e-mail about that Kick Off website a few days ago, it did sound quite interesting. I haven't thought about Kick Off games in a looong time.

Relatively new here. Love many reviews that've been posted on the site. I particularly like how they don't all focus on "teh graphix" and various bells and whistles of today's AAA titles (physics engines, etc). I'm also impressed by the amount of people on the site who respect games like Monkey Island series, Beyond Good and Evil, and Psychonauts.

I only wish there were more reviews on the site. One of the latest ones about Otogi is nice. There should be one about Otogi 2, which is actually quite story driven compared to its predecessor.

Why does our winky look more like "I'm such a smarmy cunt I'm winking at you because you're in on the joke" instead of "he he I'm winking 'cos I'm joking!"

Because of the way the smiley curves the smile at the tip of its lips, which usually gives the expression more of a devious nature.

I'm new! Not to gaming. I started off my career with an atari when i was lil, my uncle fostered this by giving me his amiga 500 and shit loadsa inappropriate games (how can i ask you about loom???? i'm 10!). Progressed to nintendo consolesand haven't really gone anywhere else, except for lucasarts. oh, and i have a spectrum x lurking somewhere, appreciating. I love games. I don't love games without a sense of humour. I'm intrigued by the idea of uncanny valley. It's like your brain can't handle the disambiguity. Although I came away from Alfred Molina unscathed. Anyone else discomfitted by the fact that they bothered to detail the blackheads on doc oc's face????ewwwww

Never saw Spiderman 2. They CGIed up Doc Oc? Weird. I may need to check that out just to see how they did it. Anyway, hi. Good to have you and all that. And how is Loom inappropriate for anybody? It takes some brainpower, sure. But where's the inappropriate? Thinking: approved for all ages.

Hai

I'm warlord878787, yes the three 87's are ABSOLUTELY necessary. I like interesting, laid back forums and was therefore naturally attracted to this one ( which I stumbled upon by googling "ryl hacks" strangely enough). I'm a moderator on another forum, unknowncheats.com.So hello.

I'm new to the Wii family and thought that it would be nice to have some Wii friends. I don't have a ton of time to play, but do enjoy seeing everyone's creativity with their Miis. I'd appreciate it if you'd add me to your lists.

Thanks,

lajone6

Don't mind me, I'm retarded.

Damn, points for honesty, anyway. Welcome to the two new folk, but lajone, you may want to poke around the rest of the forum for a bit first. You'll discover that we have a whole thread for Wii numbers. Thing is, it got flooded pretty good right around Christmas with people who'd post a number, say "HI!!! ADD ME!!!" and then never be heard from again. Sometimes they'd go so far as to PM us (I've got a few kicking around my inbox) and that just got extra-irritating. Skittish and wound up as us thumbs are, we reccommend that you post in a few other threads, make yourself known, and contribute a bit before going for the friends add lest we scurry under the fridge like so many cockroaches. After all, why would you want to add us before you know us? You can't just dive in to our friends lists without a bit of foreplay first. Just so ya know.

Anyway, again: Welcome. Warlord is already making his presence pretty known in other threads, (bravo, btw) so lets hear a bit about you, lajone.