Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Britsh and Australian useage primarily you say? Hmmm... I guess I picked it up from my dad and never noticed that no one else around me ever uses the word. No wonder I get kinda weird looks when I say it... :getmecoat

Hey chaps,

Well, I've been a lurker here for a while, mainly reading the articles and nonsense while at work between Shacking and....well, work.

Gaming mostly occurs on my 360 at the moment as the PC is home to the evil and oh so tasty gaming version of crack that is WoW. Other than that I've been dabbling in some DS gaming but the girlfriend has decided to make that her own now.

Either way, looking forward to loitering here with you all and shooting the breeze. Or each other in Gears of War?

Hi guys,

I'm new.

Or old, that is, I did partake in the meaningful exchange of opinions that took place at the old Internet Forums of yours.

And I appear from time to time on Adventure Gamers.

And I play many games, since I'm a semi-regular reviewer for the norwegian website Gamer.no

You can pat me on the back now, this felt strangely like an AA meeting (not that I have ever attended one, no siree).

I'm kinda new.. returning after quite a long time away. Used to work with Shady Ben at SEGA a while back when I was in London. Living in h'Australia now - studying acting of all things. Hopefully you'll hear my voice in the introduction of Rome: Total War in the future....

Guest bill

hi. im new in this :mock: but i think all of you are good people, boring but funny :finger: that is good..i am not so good playing with playstations because i have anothers more importants things to do as live for example :woohoo: . You know..working getting a life..:shifty::grin: but i will come to visit this forum :grin: i have not too much money to buy all that nice things that all of you mention that have , and when i have money i spend it with my friends :finger: it is more funny and they can talk and move and even they can think sometimes :grin::tup:

so ,the next time when i get money i will buy a video game to remember you, so i will accept all kind of recomendations that you can give me , in case that the day of boring comes and i must to sit at home without nothing to do :grin::mock:

sincerily yours

bill :grin:

I'm kinda new.. returning after quite a long time away. Used to work with Shady Ben at SEGA a while back when I was in London. Living in h'Australia now - studying acting of all things. Hopefully you'll hear my voice in the introduction of Rome: Total War in the future....

...which has been released somewhat 2 and a half years ago ?:erm:

Maybe you're actually Brian Blessed, cool !

Man, there's been a whole lotta raping recently. By the way, 'vania: What does TFFT mean? I've seen it a few times but no one's ever explained it when I've been around.

Greetings from Arizona, I'm glad there are forums on the net like this one. I'd like to tip an imaginary hat to whoever created the banner, simply awesome.

To prove I'm no bot I will do something no bot has ever done before. I shall attempt a correctly spelled sentence. I shall not, however, aim for high mark in grammar.

The approximate weight of a fully laden Amazon swallow is how much wood a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

I tank you.

To prove I'm no bot I will do something no bot has ever done before. I shall attempt a correctly spelled sentence.

A noble goal.

I tank you.

*sigh* So close...

Welcome aboard, bot scum. Also, adding my voice to Nick's in support of the Gizmo avatar. Kickass move, musicjunkie.

It wasn't a gizmo avatar when nick approved of it, it was a gorrilaz one.

still gizmo is cool.

Gorrilaz is also good. Still, I've always had a soft spot for Gremlins, so Gizmo won me over.

Hello!

I'm a new member Gianluca from Rome i love Amiga and i love Kick Off 2 :)

i have a problem

i would like to start a new thread but it seems i don't have permissions, how can i have them?

thanks