Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hi!

I'm a long time listener. I write a lot; hopefully that's something I can bring to the next Wizard Jam. I'm also James, the guy who accidentally spoiled Life Is Strange for Rob Zacny and possibly multiple readers on Idle Weekend Episode November 21, 2016, Electing Better. 

I've been a member of this site for a while but not very active. So hello all. I'm just looking for a nice friendly corner of the internet thats not steeped in political commentary and dissonance and is more focused on the real threat to humanity; the robot uprising. Been listening to you guys for quite some time, look forward to interacting with the community more. 

Greetings one and all, long time podcast listener checking in.

I don't tend to join many forums these days (the older I get the less I feel inclined) but I've been meaning to drop in for some time so here I am :)

Hey Thumbs!

I've really enjoyed all the podcasts for a while now and thought... I should get involved in the Idle Forums with other cool people; So, here I am!

I'm Adam, from Scotland. Hope you all have a great day!

Hi All,

I'm Greg aka Greg in Helsinki. Occasionally one of my questions is answered on the various podcasts. I'm a new dad and having to come to terms with what that means for my gaming these days. Beyond that I play games, when I get the opportunity to, on the Xbox but also play rugby. And I love to write. My stuff including attempts at games, podcasts and various thoughts can be found at onegamedad.com Looking forward to getting to know you all more and talking about them there video games... since my kid has nothing to contribute on the matter. 

Hi all. I've been a reader since the time when Chris would insert fun Wizard songs into the podcasts, but I've never jumped into the forums. I don't actually play many video games at all but I love the podcasts and that Dark Souls streamer with the glasses.

I'm breedonvssuperman on Twitch, but as I currently live in Europe, I don't often get to catch the streams live!

Hey gang,

I've been a reader for a little over a year, and now I find myself looking forward to Thursday more than any other day of the week because it means new episodes of Important If True, which is kind of nice because Thursdays are the worst days. All the goodness coming out of the forums got me thinking I should probably sign up and talk to some of you crazy cats myself.

So, hey!

13 hours ago, joanofarf said:

Hey gang,

I've been a reader for a little over a year, and now I find myself looking forward to Thursday more than any other day of the week because it means new episodes of Important If True, which is kind of nice because Thursdays are the worst days. All the goodness coming out of the forums got me thinking I should probably sign up and talk to some of you crazy cats myself.

So, hey!

That handle and avatar make me feel a bit under-dressed.

Hey, guys.

I've been listening to the Idle Thumbs podcast since 2012. I've always heard about this friendly community, but have not had a chance to make it over here. So, I'm excited to get into the weeds with everyone here.

-Anthony

I am new!

I stumbled on this forum looking for reviews and remarks on some games I've recently been looking in to. Was also pleasantly surprised to find posts by a forum member whose blog I follow and whose writing on games and books I've enjoyed for a year or more. (Will spare their blushes by not naming them here.)

Have just started listening to the Idle Thumbs podcast and am looking forward to wading in to other areas of the forum and maybe other podcasts too...

I've been a fairweather gamer for about two decades. I've recently played/been playing Life is Strange, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Attack of the Friday Monsters, some of the Professor Leyton and Phoenix Wright games, and other stalwarts like GTA:V, Red Dead Redemption, Mario Kart 7, Just Cause 2, Beautiful Katamari etc. And I have always been at war with playing Transport Tycoon Deluxe/OpenTTD and Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1 and 2).

Hello!

I've been listening to some of of the thumbs podcasts for a while now and wanted to join the cummunity, so I guess... here I am?

Also I want to join the wizard jam that starts tomorrow and make a dev log. :)

See you!

Hey new forum user and am new podcast reader as well. Listening to the entire backlog of Idle Thumbs currently. Great stuff! Chris Remo makes me laugh until I'm in tears.:tup:

Hello! I am a new person. My name is Austin, and I do a lot around games and entertainment. I have my Master's in game design, and I create rules modules for Dungeons and Dragons and other role playing games, write short stories, review games and share game news with Mammoth Games Inc. on Facebook (where I also host our weekly podcast), and I work in production and design on indie games. Whew! Feel free to reach out and say hello, and check out some of the stuff I work on (I'm on Tweeter @jonesaustinm). Thanks! P.S. I'd love to look at doing the next Wizard Jam (just missed this one), so hit me on that too! Thanks! 

1 hour ago, FRENDEN said:

Hi!

I'm a person. Sometimes.

Are you the Frenden?  If so I'm a huge fan of you blog and YouTube channel!  Your tablet reviews were incredibly helpful to me and I love your art!

19 minutes ago, TheLastBaron said:

Are you the Frenden?  If so I'm a huge fan of you blog and YouTube channel!  Your tablet reviews were incredibly helpful to me and I love your art!

Guilty as charged. Glad they were of use!

Hello! I'm new to the forum, though I've listened to various Idle Thumbs podcasts, particularly Three Moves Ahead and Designer Notes, for the past few years. I like gaming, posting, and posts, though I've tried to read more books recently - turns out building a gaming computer can be bad for your reading. Hope to have a good time here!

Hi. 

I'm kealundey. I've been listening to shows (specifically Idle Thumbs, which branched off to include listening to Idle Weekend when it started and Important If True yatta yatta) for a little while now, just decided that I might want to see what this forum business is all about.

So... hello fellow humans.

Hi. I started listening on https://www.soundcloud.com last December in chronological order. Currently at 242: A Simple Goat with only a few no regrets. I've never joined a forum before. Hopefully I get to meet some cool people and hear my reader mail read by the time I catch up. ^__^

7/7/17 - All caught up; can't wait for 310.
Also, I wrote a post in the Friday the 13th: The Game forums on Video Games' Jake's behalf, quoting his idea as a suggestion to the developers. I'll repost it in the episode's thread when it goes up.

Um, hello. I just make electronic music and play video games... that's it, really. :wacko:

I've been Listening to Important if True since I first herd about it like two months ago (I think), because it's fascinating and entertaining.

I also tend to play at least a few of the Wizard Jam games, because I kind of have a soft spot for gamejam games.

I've been meaning to join here for aaaaaaages now, I just never got around to it till now. so yeah.

Also, Spaff sent me here.

He told me to say Hi.