Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hello!

I'm also a long-time Idle Thumbs listener (since before the Kickstarter, sporadically), and an occasional Three Moves Ahead listener, l but somehow never got around to registering on the forum. (I was actually spurred to by discovering the Justice Points podcast around their 100th episode, and hearing that Tzufit and AppleCider were members of the forum and spoke well about it.) 

[in other areas of the Internet, I'm both an RPS and Crate-and-Crowbar poster, and I also write/coedit a blog on Roller Derby in Scotland, and do techy things for particle physics.]

Hey all,

Much like many of the previous posters, I've been a listener to the podcast for awhile and have finally decided to hop into this community after hearing so many comments from the hosts about how great you all are. Looking forward to chatting up games and just random musings with the rest of you.

Hey all,

Welcome, Captain!

There's another reader who uses the same exact avatar that you chose.  Maybe they changed it by now because I can't find it.  Otherwise one of you will have to be the doppelganger Coop!

Otherwise one of you will have to be the doppelganger Coop!

Well, looks like we'll both have to go the Black Lodge and see which one comes out. ;)

Hello All.

I've been scanning the forums now and then and I thought it was about time I said hello.  I discovered Idle thumbs when Chris and Jake appeared on Tested.com's 2013 Octoberkast.  It was one of the funniest videos I'd seen in months so of couse I had to check out the podcast.  Very happy that I did.  Likewise the forums seem really awesome.  Great to find a place with cool people.

Hey everyone!

A friend introduced me to Idle Thumbs a couple years back and I've been listening ever since, but I only just recently started browsing the forums after hearing about all the great discussions here. I don't usually post on any forums or anything, but you all seem so friendly I thought I'd join in!

Hi! I'm Ashley.

I've been listening to Idle Thumbs for about a year, also listened to Twin Peaks Rewatch. I've heard good things about this place so I figured it was finally time to join!

Hi everyone!  Long time listener, first time forum-er.  Got tired of missing all the great stuff that the Thumbs say happens on the forums, so here I am!

Hello! 

I could basically copy acl5d's post word-for-word, but that would be kind of jerky. Same sentiment though.

From Toronto originally, and now I live in Yokohama. I localize mobile games from Japanese to English, and am trying to figure out how to get more into the development side of games.

Nice to meet you all!

Been listening to Idle Thumbs for about a year now. Fantastic podcast. It is currently helping me get through some things so thanks for all that you do.

I localize mobile games from Japanese to English

GungHo employee confirmed.

Hi! I'm Eric.

Been a listening to Idle Thumbs for a long time but for whatever reason never jumped on the forums until now.

I'm a full time dad/part time podcaster who loves video games, music, movies, books, art, and coffee to name a few things.

Nice to meet you all.

hello forum folk, 

I'm a short time listener after I stumbled onto an episode (ep180: wars and pieces to be exact) on my tumblr feed (it seems that i followed Idle Thumbs for a while without knowing what it is). Since then I have gone back and listened to the whole back catalog twice. At this point I am an avid lender of ears to all things Idle Thumbs but never got to register an account here on the forums. 

Until now.

Hello. I am new here so I am replying to this post. 

Currently I am excited for Fallout 4 and Xcom 2 and will begin playing MGSV this week. 

I probably should have read some of the other posts in this thread to see what I should have put here. 

Hi!

Hey.

Been meaning to join for about a year now but I'm terrible at remembering to do so.

Here I am now. Sup?

Edit: What drove me to this Podcast/Forum was finally being in a place where Far Cry 2 is appreciated for being the great game it is.