Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

What's up everyone?

Long time listener and new poster here. Love the podcast and hope I can contribute something meaningful here.

See you all around!

Thanks for using a simple and easy-to-remember algorithm in your handle's repeating letters. If I ever need to type it, you've made it that much easier.

Looks like a long long list but Hey!

My name is Will and I'm a recent college grad from USC's game program.

Tryin to make games on my own studio pixel style but we'll see.

Long time thumb listener first time thumb forumer.

Started listening back in 2009 and joined the forums a few years ago but never joined the conversation - time to change that.

Hi from Australia.

Hello new people!

Welcome, new folks!

I'm starting to suspect Chris is running some kind of script that replies in this thread every X replies...

Hey if any new people are looking for a place on the forum that would REALLY appreciate your posts, come over and check out the 50 Short Games thread. Don't do it if you have no pc though, it would just depress you.

https://www.idlethumbs.net/forums/topic/9515-50-short-games-by-thecatamites-game-club/

I'm trying to get a discussion going in there, but we are currently too few. You don't have to like the games in order to talk about them... but it helps.

Of course anywhere is a good place to post, I'm just trying to get people to participate in particular thread for my own enjoyment.

Hi guys, I've been a fan of this podcast for a year or two and just decided to start posting (haven't heard anyone say something like that before!) I heard this was a really nice community so I am excited to get started here. I just finally finished The Last of Us which really struck a chord with me (though I guess I am about a year late to THAT discussion). I also finished Metal Gear Rising which was about to have the most amazing ending with the SPOILER ****

Excelsus throwing but ruined it with the worst pc controls on a zandatsu rock cutting section ever. So that's that I guess.

Hello!  I've been listening for a year or so now after always hearing people mention the Thumbs on other podcasts.  Been lurking in the forums but decided to register because there's no Star Wars Galaxies thread and that is tragic. 

Hey another new forum member here. I've been listening for a couple of years now, listened to the entire back log and stuff, definitely one of my favorite podcasts. Decided I should join the community and start talking and stuff :)

Hello, I'm new here. I've been listening to the podcast for a while and decided to check out the forum. I actually created the account a few months ago but haven't been coming here much since then but I'm gonna try to check out this forum more regularily now. So I might post some more or I might not, I tend to be a lurker.

So it appears I registered back in may so I must be an incredibly slow typist.

I used to have a few online gaming communities but they've pretty much all died a slow death (voodoo extreme, 3drealms destructoid) and since I like Idle Thumbs so much I must by extension like their forum members right? RIGHT?!

I have hugged Ron Gilbert more than once.

I've been a listener for a really long time, and just got around to registering for the forum (I've lurked here for quite a while as well). So, yeah: hi.

Hi everyone! I started listening to Idle Thumbs after Danielle had her guest appearance on Bombin' in the A.M. over at Giant Bomb. I had been looking for another podcast to listen to (other than the Bombcast and Bombin' in the A.M.), and Idle Thumbs was exactly what I was looking for!

Hello everyone, i am new to these pod-casts, and pod-casts in general. Just started listening to you guys as i started my new job at Honeywell, i appreciate the humor you guys dish out, and the ideas and thoughts on the design of games. As a newbie dev i love the insight you guys provide while i grind away at work daydreaming about design and games. i am looking forward to your next episode as i chew through 25 pod-casts a week haha, looking forward to talking to all of the forums also nice to join you all! By the way if potatosaladacon is going to be real, please open up a panel there!