Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hi there, I've been lurking for a while and a thumbs fan for a few years now.  I have pretty severe anxiety, so I find things like posting on forums and playing games online with people I don't know personally freaks me out, but I really like this community so I'm hoping to slowly remedy that.  I'm really into RPGs and rogue-like-like-like-likes (FTL, Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, etc) at the moment, but like all types of video (space) games.  Oh, and I'm 23 from Melbourne, Australia if anyone cares to know.  Looking forward to posting more in the future! 

Hello everyone! I'm The Devious Dev or you can call me Sam. I am a an armature indie game developer/ artist and student. Its been a while since I have been a part of a forum community besides Polycount and CGHub(R.I.P.) and I figured it was about time I talk to normal people once again. My goal is to one day work at Campo Santo! Any who how is everyone doing? 

Hi there. 

Finally decided to join the forums. Have been listening to the idle thumbs podcast since it made its comeback. 

I am pretty much obsessed with games. Always 1 game at a time, which changes from time to time. After spending way too much time on Dota 2 and then Hearthstone, I am completely into Dark Souls 2 at the moment. Finished 2 times on PS3 and now strongly considering to also buy the PC version. 

Hope to get some cool conversations here. Haven't been active in a forum for some years (i'm 30) and kind of miss it. 

So yeah. Hi. 

Hey everyone! 

First time poster and long time listener of the podcast. Gaming is a huge hobby for me and especially pc games. 

Love ARPG. Currently playing path of exile and the alpha of grim dawn. Also games like the binding of isaac and FTL but my all time favorite game is Timesplitters 2.

Also love my newly bought T-shirt from the Idle Thumps store :)

Looking forward talking to you all.

Hello all, the name's Ben!

I'm 21, work part time programming, go to school, and sleep.

I eventually want to make video games! I love programming as it's oddly satisfying to me. I also love long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.

Been listening to idle thumbs since the revival and tone control since episode 1.

Aaaand there we go

Oh yeah, I love video games! Currently I'm slightly addicted to league of legends and dark souls 2. I try to play as many different types of games as possible.

Hey, my name's Rob, I'm a game-playing-person of no particular renown.  I'm completely new to the podcast and the forums, so it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, hey, hi, glad to meet you all.

Hello, all! I've been a long time Thumbs fan and a regular listener of the podcast. I play games of all sorts and make art, both with mixed results.

Hey all! My name is Fredrik and i'm a listener from Gothenburg, Sweden. I've been listening to the Idle Thumbs podcast since november 2013.

I play all sorts of games. From point and click-type adventure games to FPS.

I'm interested in game development and i'm trying to learn how to make a game using Unity.

Have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone, I have been listening to the thumbs cast for awhile now, and finally decided to drop in and say hello.  I love playing video games, however, I find that as I grow older it becomes harder and harder to actually play.

Hello everybody. My name is Kodie, and I haven't touched cracked cocaine in over 22 years now. I feel good about my sobriety and I hope that we can all help each other out.

Hi all, my name is Stephen. I like 2D platformers, rhythm games and most things apart from first-person shooters. Recently Spelunky has consumed my life.

I've listened to the podcast for ages, and decided it would be fun to do a (somewhat poor) mashup of the 150 theme with the theme from Space Jam. You can find it here.

Hi all, my name is Stephen. I like 2D platformers, rhythm games and most things apart from first-person shooters. Recently Spelunky has consumed my life.

I've listened to the podcast for ages, and decided it would be fun to do a (somewhat poor) mashup of the 150 theme with the theme from Space Jam. You can find it here.

Haha, god.

Hi I'm Robert, started listening the podcast 5 months ago and thought I'd check the forums out. I'm from New Zealand, but now I'm in the UK. 

Hi hi to all, Frank here. Been listening to the podcast for a while and figured I'd check out the forums. I always like a good games conversation (I came in late to Gameological, right before it joined AV Club) and always want more people to play online with (make an Old Republic character with me and I'll be your friend forever.)

Hi!  I've been listening to the podcast for ~ a year now and noticed that I've started reading the forums for the past month or so and figured that I might as well register an account throw in my occasional two cents.

game-wise, I re-discovered video games about a year ago after a ~12-15 year hiatus and have been spending my limited gaming time in a state of total amazement at how much has been done with games in the meantime.  (I recently played through half-life 2 and portal!)

Hello all,

Long time listener first time caller.  Stumbled upon all of this about a year or so ago and I've listened from the beginning of the archive to current.  (As all right thinking persons do with podcasts that they can listen to at work)

Gameswise I've been playing games since I could figure out how to work my parents Intellivision.  (B-17 Bomber FTW.)