Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hey everyone!

I'm a 18 years old dude from Sweden, I have been a idle thumbs listener for quite some time and finally decided to create a account on the forums!

I love movies and video games. On my spare time I like to make short films and develop games with my friends, we released a pretty basic ios game last year and have been working on a game that is a little more advanced (but not something super crazy) since then.

That's a little about me, looking forward to learning more about you guys in the future!

Hey everyone!

I'm a 18 years old dude from Sweden, I have been a idle thumbs listener for quite some time and finally decided to create a account on the forums!

I love movies and video games. On my spare time I like to make short films and develop games with my friends, we released a pretty basic ios game last year and have been working on a game that is a little more advanced (but not something super crazy) since then.

That's a little about me, looking forward to learning more about you guys in the future!

Swedish? Like the fish or the chef?

Swedish? Like the fish or the chef?

Swedish fish?

Hey, started listening to Idle Thumbs shortly after the Kickstarter and it quickly became one of the podcasts I enjoyed the most. Been meaning to join the community for a while now and I figured now is as good a time as ever. It appears there are people much smarter than I here and I look forward to engaging in the NPR community of video games as I have come to call it.

Hey, started listening to Idle Thumbs shortly after the Kickstarter and it quickly became one of the podcasts I enjoyed the most. Been meaning to join the community for a while now and I figured now is as good a time as ever. It appears there are people much smarter than I here and I look forward to engaging in the NPR community of video games as I have come to call it.

Goddammit. 

I mean...welcome, I don't know you.

Goddammit. 

I mean...welcome, I don't know you.

Thank you for the warm welcome Cine.

What's up,

I haven't been on a forum in a grip, holy cow. But you guys seem TOO RAD to avoid signing up here. I'm an independent game developer making junk over in the Seattle area. Okay technically I'm a student for one more year but I got senioritis ages ago. And being a student at DigiPen is basically just making indie games that you can't sell and don't get paid for. LIFE IS GREAT.

Anyway hi. I love video games.

Hey There

Recently re-discovered the podcast and decided it was finally time to jump into the forums.

My name's Mike, and I do stuff with games.  I grew up and lived in the US for many years.  Now I live somewhere else.  I still do stuff with games.

Idle Thumbs: like NPR, but with video games and poop jokes.

Also, welcome!

HI folks, I've been having your pods cast at me for a fair few months now (and I've been listening to all the old ones before I came on board too). Thought I'd say hello as I just picked up a sweet shirt through the Thumbs' store and you all looked pretty cool on your forum and stuff. I'm in the UK.

Hi everyone,

i've been listening to Idle Thumbs for a little while now, and after reading the replies to last week's episode decided that this seems like a really rad community to be a part of!

Hi! I started listening to 3MA since it covers my favorite genre, and then I realized it was part of a larger network. As soon as I get caught up on those 250 episodes I plan to check out the other podcasts.  

I've been listening to Idle Thumbs for um a long time and just registered because I need people to play Dota with. I felt a weird "well I can't register now it's been too long" pull.

Just stumbled on 3MA. Great podcast. 

I can't seem to find any posting guidelines or a faq (though I might just be blind/an idiot...). Can anyone point me towards either?

Thanks,

Jeff

Ha! So it's essentially like anything else on the internet...

Eh, kinda? That guide is a bit of a joke. I wouldn't worry about rules. Be enthusiastic, be kind, and be willing to have a good conversation, that's all I think is necessary here.

Great thanks elmuerte and Gormongous,

Just didn't want to offend anyone with my impending gratuitous self promotion </sarcasm>

Hi,

I've listened to Thumbs close to a few years, close to post-kickstarter time. This podcast has coincided and contributed to my growing interest in game development.

I've half-heatedly lurked the forum for a few months. I think I already internet-know some people here from a different forum.

I mostly play PC and Nintendo games in my fleeting free time.