Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Greetings.

I'm here because of the podcast. I liked it so much I gladly gave them money when they asked.

I seem to get more annoyance from FC2 than enjoyment.

I'm not good at video games, but still enjoy playing them.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey all,

I joined because cool shit seems to go down here according to a podcast I heard once.

I play video games on the personal computer but I'm not particularly good at them. I like shooters as a main meal and ARPGs as a side dish, a salad if you will. Currently playing Path Of Exile and UT2004 seasoned with Quake Live as a beans on toast with cheese combo. I pretty much play everything except RTS and Lord Management games though.

Cheers,

Dan K

Just started exercising for real, so I decided to start listening to a podcast, and I had heard good stuff about Idle Thumbs. I'm up to #14 or something and having lots of fun.

Just started exercising for real, so I decided to start listening to a podcast, and I had heard good stuff about Idle Thumbs. I'm up to #14 or something and having lots of fun.

Oh no, I've been followed! Welcome to the Idle Forums TC.

Hey guys! Finally made an account even though i've been listening since forever. Looking forward to being an more active part of this awesome community. :)

Long time listener, KickStarter backer, but only now joining the forum...

I remember something about an area for the KickStarter backers, would anyone like to point me in the right direction?

Hello.

Video games.

Where it said this thread was "pinned," I thought it said "pwned." I am jaded.

Hellos. I play vidgams. I listen to a podcast about vidgams. Sometimes I make vidgams.

Hi All,

Another follower of 3 Moves Ahead here - apologies for not posting in here earlier. As for me - well I'm born and raised in the UK, I used to play a lot more games before I had a baby daughter six months ago. Now I squeeze in the odd game here and there when my little girl and wife allow!

Hey all.

Been an Idle Thumbs forum lurker for a while, but now that the podcast is finally close to starting again, I figured it was time I made things official.

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to try out the forums so I could flip out about the return of the podcast and Thirty Flights of Loving! It really made my week and figured you guys would understand my excitement. I backed the Kickstarter but have be reluctent to join the conversations. I guess thats over now. :P Wanted to say thank you to Chris, Jake and Sean for bringing back one of my favorite podcasts and the community for helping them keep it fun!

Hi.

Been a long-time fan of the podcast and finally saw fit to enter the forums arena. So yeah... Wizard?

Not my first post, I had some technical issues with Thirty Flights of Loving.

But hello!

I'm here due to the podcast. I had heard great things but never listened. When I saw the Kickstarter had TFoL, it made me want to listen, because I knew I loved Gravity Bone. So I checked out some old shows, the This Year Collection of Idle Thumbs, and pledged the money. Great podcast guys, I look forward to this next generation of the show.

Hi all.

Longtime listener, decided to dip my toe into the waters of the forums. Maybe find good discussion and the inside (hot) scoop on video and computer gaming.

OJR

video and computer gaming.

What is that? We're all about computer and video games here...

Hi.

I've been listening to the podcast for awhile with obvious breaks. Thought I'd check out the forums and see what kind of craziness happens here.

I don't normally use forums. Maybe this one will be different.

Yep. Listening for years now... finally decided to sign up. I haven't posted on a forum with any regularity in a good while, but I'll try!

Another long time listener and part time forums lurker. With the relaunch I finally felt motivated to register and start posting. Looking forwards to more good casts and forum posts.

Long time listener here too. I've listened to all episodes of Idle Thumbs/The Idle Thumbs Podcast, and associated confgrenades. gulp.

The book podcast has me excited, I need some motivation to get reading and this may do the trick.