Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hello New People!

Jeff, might I ask how you happen upon your peculiar forum-name 'Viehfutter'? It's so...German though your location is Dallas. Are you Dirk Nowitzki?

Hi. I'm a guy who plays video games sometimes.

Us too, mostly! Welcome.

Hello New People!

Jeff, might I ask how you happen upon your peculiar forum-name 'Viehfutter'? It's so...German though your location is Dallas. Are you Dirk Nowitzki?

No interesting story there, I'm afraid! It just came about from when I used to play Return to Castle Wolfenstein basically all the time. I gave myself the self-deprecating name of MG42 Fodder, eventually ended up writing in German and ended up with this. I don't even watch the Mavs games, much less play in them.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm here because there seems to be more 3MA discussion here than on Flash of Steel.

I also like games, video and otherwise, so this seems like a decent forum to keep an eye on.

Also hello! And greetings and all that.

Just here traipsing around to see people I know... hi people I know!

I'm Nik, I like indie games and I put $10 into the Thumbs kickstarter which I then realized wasn't enough to get Thirty Flights of Loving and then I met Brendon a week later and it was awkward as I found out I wasn't getting the game he made despite Atom Zombie Smashers being responsible for my sanity during Christmas Break also I like run on sentences.

I'm Nik, I like indie games and I put $10 into the Thumbs kickstarter which I then realized wasn't enough to get Thirty Flights of Loving and then I met Brendon a week later and it was awkward as I found out I wasn't getting the game he made despite Atom Zombie Smashers being responsible for my sanity during Christmas Break also I like run on sentences.

Haha, brilliant.

Awkward indie stories are the best.

Greetings!

My name's Éric and sometimes I play games.

Sometimes I finish them.

Sometimes, violently, most often not.

Hi, I'm ashbash159. I tried logging in with my email address in the username field. (I was trying to figure out how to log in for 20 minutes. I feel really dumb.)

I love the Idle Thumbs podcast and I don't know why I haven't signed up on these forums until now.

Just had a quick glance at some of the things that are being discussed; it seems like a cool forum!

Greetings!

My name's Éric and sometimes I play games.

Sometimes I finish them.

Sometimes, violently, most often not.

You've chosen to represent yourself with a Diggle. You and I can get along just fine.

Hallo. I heard of Idle Thumbs when I got linked to the kickstarter, thought it sounded interesting, and have spent the last month or two listening through the entirety of the episode archive. Really enjoyed all of the casts, wish I had some money to throw towards it but I am impressively broke right now.

Super looking forward to the new cast and the bookblast, The Sense of an Ending blew me away (ign.com).

Hi! I'm new (obvi). I'm here 'cuz the Idle Thumbs Podcast kept me playing video games (or at least kept me wanting to) at the end of High School/ beginning of college. Also, Kangaroo Jack, the unheralded cinematic masterpiece of my childhood.

Hey everyone, I'm Andrew. I've been listening to the old Idle Thumbs backlog since right about the time The Idle Thumbs podcast finished up its run. With the Kickstarter and the new podcast right around the corner, I've finally decided to sign up for the forums. Looking forward to all the fun stuff that's brewing.

Hi I signed up to inflate your numbers.

EVE is the only game for me, though I did play the two Souls and some other PS3 stuff when I had one.

Ask me about EVE.

Hi Guys!

I'm Andrew, and I'm new here. Been registered for a while, but finally came out of my game-dev cave to say hi to y'all :) I'm currently a Student at the University of Derby in the UK (Computer games programming course), while also being in games development itself. We setup our own company for our placement year (IndieSkies). On top of that, I'm currently doing some contract work for SpiltMilkStudios on the side.

I myself have been into games for a long time, and got into game development during my GCSE's (admittedly it was a web-based browser game called UK-Mafia, had over 3k registrants in the first month), then had a quiet period, then ended up at Derby.

Whew!

I'm mostly into RTS games (Total War, Cossacks, etc), rhythm games, and stuff that makes me actually think.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

*your*

We don't allow bad grammar here, Andrew. Or misspelling "HobNobs" as "Hobknobs", so don't start that shit up here either.