Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Howdy, I too am one of those dirty new Kickstarter backer type people. Registering and joining the discussion seemed like a good idea, so here I am.

Hallo

I thought i should post in here as i'm a long time lurker and long term reader of the podcast.

You may know me from organising the Brighton, UK arm of the whatwouldmolydeux game jam and posting about my game news site (gdne.ws) on the forums before actually posting in this thread or anything else. Hi!

Alternatively you have never heard of me, in that case, also Hi!

Howdy folks. I signed up a couple weeks ago, then got distracted by something shiny.

Been a fan of the podcast since around when the first got obsessed with Far Cry 2, so glad they're back.

So yeah, I code stuff for a living, I play games, I cook, and now I'm here.

I've been listening to Remo blast pods since Played (or The Shacknews Shack Cast (they talked about video gaamees), I don't remember which one was first). I happily backed the KS, and just now realized that while I've visited the forums, I've never registered.

Until Now.

So Hi!

Hey people. Another long time podcast reader / forum... listener?... here who never got around to registering. Now the forums are shiny! Hooray for you!

I was super excited by the Kickstarter and immediately coughed up for "everything we got" without thinking twice. Can't think of anything else in the world of games I'd do that for. Watching its success has been really inspiring too; apparently sometimes people recognise good things, and are willing to back them up with actual money!

So, hi.

Spaff says to say hi, so I say hi. Who am I to refuse?

First time greeter. Forumer. Something. Basically, I'm counting on you guys to make me think smart thoughts about Video games so I can start blogging again.

[Edit: my hilarious avatar was indeed too small to read. Have a hipster Applejack for now.]

Hiiiiiiii!

Hey all! Finally bothered to register here after years of listening to the 'casts. Usually post over on NeoGAF as "randomwab" but the thread over there has started to crawl recently so why not go straight to the source! Thumbs Forum!

Greetings, thumbs, from Eastern Canada. Been listening to the show for a while now, but never bothered to make an account around these parts.

As you can probably tell, I've succumbed.

BTW, I also like to write. Check my work at danieljeffreygoodman.wordpress.com, and let me know what you think!

Oh god there is two.

Oh wow, so there are. I guess these are the times that having a different spelling for my surname comes in handy. That said, it doesn't outweigh the fact that everyone always spells it with an i.

Hello! I'm Karsaroth.

I'm joining because:

A) I have been looking for a good gaming community since I got a little estranged from my previous one.

B) I really liked the old podcast.

C) I would like to play on the MC server.

The CAPTCHA I got was "its kehter" which had me worried that I'd be creating some sort of world ending event until I realised it wasn't spelt correctly. Dodged a bullet there.

In closing, I believe I have demonstrated an ability to write words.

In closing, I believe I have demonstrated an ability to write words.

Let's not be hasty.

Don't be mean. He can write smilies.

That was an accidental smiley. I claim no credit for its sudden appearance in my post.