Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Obsessively listening to the podcasts after only just finding out about them recently. Love it. Look forward to chatting with you lot about all things video games.

Hey there, I don't know if anyone remembers me (my last post was in on the 13th of April in 2005...that's 7 years. Oddly appropriate considering 7 is my favourite number. :yep: ), but I see some of the guys who *might* still know this here Loon have last been active at least yesterday (Hi Erwin! *waves* ).

I did some posting in the old Zork thread, and some other stuff. I'll try to post some more again, I just have been very busy the last few years.

It's good to be back?

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Chris, I've set up this account now... would changing the name on my old account be a better solution?

Subbes, Patters: Sorry, F4T C4T is gone now. Unless you have me on xbox live that is! Paying to change my tag is not something I can easily justify right now, especially since I don't use the Xbox much these days.

Thanks Nachimir! :)

And hello/welcome back Jazhara7!

Hey, just verifying I am not a bot! ...I am not a bot!

Long time 'reader', first time poster!

Sounds like something a bot would say *scratches chin*

Hey there, I don't know if anyone remembers me (my last post was in on the 13th of April in 2005...that's 7 years. Oddly appropriate considering 7 is my favourite number. :yep: ), but I see some of the guys who *might* still know this here Loon have last been active at least yesterday (Hi Erwin! *waves* ).

I did some posting in the old Zork thread, and some other stuff. I'll try to post some more again, I just have been very busy the last few years.

It's good to be back?

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey! Welcome back Jazhara! :tup::clap::woohoo:

Chris, I've set up this account now... would changing the name on my old account be a better solution?

Subbes, Patters: Sorry, F4T C4T is gone now. Unless you have me on xbox live that is! Paying to change my tag is not something I can easily justify right now, especially since I don't use the Xbox much these days.

Thanks Nachimir! :)

And hello/welcome back Jazhara7!

Any way you want to do it is fine. If you want to preserve your old post history and join date, I'm happy to change that account name.

Hi all. Been a fan of the show for ages, but just recently bought a gaming PC and figured I'd join the community. So far I've been playing two games called FarCry 2 and Trine. They're pretty ok! Anyone else played them?

Hi all. Been a fan of the show for ages, but just recently bought a gaming PC and figured I'd join the community. So far I've been playing two games called FarCry 2 and Trine. They're pretty ok! Anyone else played them?

You mean Fallout 2?

Wait, no, my mistake. No idea.

Hello all, I'm Security Tubbs. I once saw Jeff Goldblum while I was handing out plastic security tubs.

I started listening to Idle Thumbs near the end of the pre-kickstarter era and I've loved the podcast ever since. It is great to have them cast pods right at my ears again.

My name is Baconis. I've never participated in a forum beyond obsessive neogaf lurking. I may or may not get to a double digit post count.

Dayz is a rad mod.

I found out about you guys through your kickstarter and am currently cruising through your podcasts at a pace of about 3 a week. Your personalities are great and I am glad to know that you guys are all as passionate about games as I am!

*trumpet mouth*

I found out about you guys through your kickstarter and am currently cruising through your podcasts at a pace of about 3 a week. Your personalities are great and I am glad to know that you guys are all as passionate about games as I am!

*trumpet mouth*

I think you'll find that's a bird noise.

I think you'll find that's a bird noise.

Although, trumpet mouth is pretty good too.

Bugle lips & cheeto hands. The crimefighting snack duo.

Found out about the podcast through TB praising the Idle Thumbs and mentioning that the kickstarter was a huge success, quickly became addicted and ran through all the casts, finished the last one a week ago and decided on a whim to register for the forums.

Looking forward to being a member and hopefully gaining some new friends to game with!

TotalBiscuit is a british guy that does general gaming coverage to pay his way, and also does a lot of starcraft 2 casting as a passion project. Him and dApollo are a really well-known casting duo in the SC2 world.

I really respect his opinion, and he knows a lot about the business side of gaming and speaks openly.

TotalBiscuit is a british guy that does general gaming coverage to pay his way, and also does a lot of starcraft 2 casting as a passion project. Him and dApollo are a really well-known casting duo in the SC2 world.

I really respect his opinion, and he knows a lot about the business side of gaming and speaks openly.

I used to love TB, then I completely lost all respect for him after watching his SC2 live streams. Hard to respect a guy who calls people faggots regularly for some imagined slight that was actually caused by his own bad play.

Yeah he's really bad at starcraft and rages a lot, but I don't hold that against him. Laddering is a stressful thing and causes people to react emotionally in ways they normally wouldn't. Even being gay myself I'm not offended by that stuff because it's not indicative of actual hatred or malice, and he does good things with the money from the stream.

Watching him be terrible at the game and then do really poor analysis afterwards is kind of funny in a schadenfreude way :P

I'm not offended by that stuff because it's not indicative of actual hatred or malice

Maybe not, but it's still part of the "death by 1,000 tiny cuts" thing that such hateful words inflict. It definitely makes me think less of the speaker as well as feeling just sad in general.

But that sort of discussion is probably better suited for Idle Chat. Like that feminism discussion we had that went so well! Whee!

But that sort of discussion is probably better suited for Idle Chat. Like that feminism discussion we had that went so well! Whee!

Hey I learned a couple things in that feminism discussion. So be quiet, sexist.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so great that Idle Thumbs is back and better than ever (at least $136,924). I usually don't post a lot in forums, but because I'm a backer, I want to get more involved in the community. :period: