Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hello all. I might have actually posted in this thread before but I haven't visited in forever.

Same here. Joined up ages ago, then promptly never really posted because I have some weird inability to focus on more than maybe two forums at a time.

Also holy shit, what in the world led to :fart: being a necessary emoticon?

Heed my hi! Just want to let people know that I am not a fan of being hit with hammers so please don't do that. If you do I'll tell my dad!

Edited by Athonite
Spelling

Hello, I registered because the podcast told me to.

Yup.

Hello, I registered because the podcast told me to.

Yup.

At least you're doing it right. I registered when the podcast was dead for a second time because I am odd.

At least you're doing it right. I registered when the podcast was dead for a second time because I am odd.

Well, to be fair, I did join the Steam group back when the cast was still dead.

In fact, I first discovered Idle Thumbs a month or two before its second death. I just worked my way through the archives before listening to any new epidodes, getting more and more psyched as I was catching up and would be able to start listening to actually new episodes, and then... oh :sad:

Hmm, according to an email I got in reply about the Phaedrus forum, I don't exist. Maybe this post will create me!

Hi all, been listening to the podcast since the beginning, super psyched they're back and can't wait to see what all they have in store.

Hey, just verifying I am not a bot! ...I am not a bot!

Long time 'reader', first time poster!

Hello fellow thumbs fans. You may recognize me from my role as Ledsen on GAF, or simply "guy with Guy Fawkes-face as an avatar". I hope to enjoy this place as much as I enjoy getting pods cast in my face.

Greetings to the awesome[?] community of Idle Thumbs forums...

I was introduced to Idle Thumbs last year, But still haven't finished listening too all the casts.

Thought I join the community after the recent rebirth.

Now, to catch up to you guys... [/obligatory-speech]

Hi,

I am an actual person of free will and not a spambot. There is a philosophical debate to be had about that, but that's or another day.

Glad that Idle Thumbs is back!

Hello, fan of idle thumbs pod for a long while, registered because I have a slight addiction to minecraft and would love to play on the IT mc server.

Huh... I thought I created an account ages ago, but I guess it was all just a creepy, sexy dream.

So hello!

Hey everybody, been posting around here for a couple weeks and thought I'd say hello. Longtime fan of the podcast, less a fan of forums, but the Three Moves Ahead thing convinced me to register. I'll try my best not to default into lurking, honest!

Hello, I've been a Thumb for a while now under the quiet-ish guise of F4T C4T. The time has come to put that horribly typed moniker to bed though. You may now call me... Adynod! Or Ade for short.

Been out of the conversation of games since my work situation changed at the beginning of the year but I've been missing it! Hoping to be around a bit more in the future.

Cheers!

Hello, I've been a Thumb for a while now under the quiet-ish guise of F4T C4T. The time has come to put that horribly typed moniker to bed though. You may now call me... Adynod! Or Ade for short.

Been out of the conversation of games since my work situation changed at the beginning of the year but I've been missing it! Hoping to be around a bit more in the future.

Cheers!

No it's not, bring it back!

Cheers!

I can simply change the name on your old account if you'd prefer.