Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

~Another lurker emerges from the shadows.~

Long time podcast reader, semi regular forum lurker. Like the lurkers before me... the lure of Phaedrus' Bunker of secret dragon gold was more than I could resist.

I started listening to the Thumbs after Chris appeared on Three Moves Ahead, so I signed up just to add my congratulations to the nascent Idle Thumbs podcast network. I post irregularly on Quarter to Three, and hope to get over my crippling fear of multiplayer gaming some time.

Hola

Aloha

Hi

Yo

Howdy

'Sup?

FUCK YOU AARON, GO BACK TO SHACK!

~Another lurker emerges from the shadows.~

Long time podcast reader, semi regular forum lurker. Like the lurkers before me... the lure of Phaedrus' Bunker of secret dragon gold was more than I could resist.

I love your username! Hello!

Brand spanking new. Just started listening to the cast about a month ago, which is really cool because of the whole return of the cast happening. Super jazzed to have come in at such a great time!

Been listening since near the end of the original podcast and back with it rise from the ashes. These days mostly play PC with DS/PSP for JRPGS - mostly Atlus games.

So anyone think the idle thumbs network should try and pull Robert Ashley from "A Life Well Wasted" into their fold? Someone has to get that guy to put together another show.

So anyone think the idle thumbs network should try and pull Robert Ashley from "A Life Well Wasted" into their fold? Someone has to get that guy to put together another show.

Seems like he's just happier doing other stuff. While I'm glad he's enjoying his band and actual life I'm totally selfish, and I want my A Life Well Wasted back.

I used to be a regular at Adventure Gamers which overlaps a bit in its history with the Thumbs and I posted some on the old Idle forums but for all intents and purposes I am new to this iteration of the forums, so hello to you all. :tup:

I don't know if I will post much but I will definitely be listening to the renewed casting of pods.

I used to be a regular at Adventure Gamers which overlaps a bit in its history with the Thumbs and I posted some on the old Idle forums but for all intents and purposes I am new to this iteration of the forums, so hello to you all. :tup:

I don't know if I will post much but I will definitely be listening to the renewed casting of pods.

Welcome back Ninja Dodo! I remember you as a fellow Outcast fan.

Hey everyone. Long-time fan, new-ish member here. I've posted a few times already, but I figured I'd introduce myself formally before the podcast gets back to being a regular thing. Video games, bird noise, JP theme, etc.

Howdy everyone. :) I've arrived with the recent annexation of Three Moves Ahead, and am reporting for duty!

- Jon

Howdy everyone. :) I've arrived with the recent annexation of Three Moves Ahead, and am reporting for duty!

- Jon

Welcome to the forums! I am having a dumb fan moment with you hanging out here. Sorry.

Welcome to the forums! I am having a dumb fan moment with you hanging out here. Sorry.

Ha, the pleasure is all mine sir! I vividly remember the interview we did a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. You do a great job and I miss your writing. Eagerly awaiting new episodes of the podcast. :)

- Jon

Greets all. Figured I'd try to not be lazy with the news of the podcast coming back and all that. Honestly the best bit of entertainment news I've had all year. I can finally stop compensating with 3 other podcasts to make up for the loss.

Prodominantly an RPG gamer when going alone, though I do enjoy any cooperative multiplayers like L4D.

Look forward to conversing with you all.

Seems like he's just happier doing other stuff. While I'm glad he's enjoying his band and actual life I'm totally selfish, and I want my A Life Well Wasted back.

It was a lot of production work he was doing into making that podcast happen as it was. It was less a podcast and more of... well, like an audio-only version of those one / two hour specials you see on TV. If Idle Thumbs does grow into some mega-site, it would be rad to see ALWW on it.