Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hey, dudes. This is the first time I have given my dollars to a podcast.

Please don't tell Ira Glass.

You and me both :shifty:

Also, hi everybody! New on the forums but a long-time listener. This new reimagining of the Idle Thumbs universe is pretty exciting, eh?

Another new person here, hello all, also a long term listener.

Very glad Thumbs is coming back as my commute has been missing me trying not to crash at high speed while laughing very hard about some rather silly stuff.

Hmm, come to think of it perhaps that's not a good thing?

Hi everyone! Reactivated my account and hope to become a little more active in this community. Looking forward to new casts and the Book Club.

Also, hi everybody! New on the forums but a long-time listener. This new reimagining of the Idle Thumbs universe is pretty exciting, eh?

Tell me about it. I'm in the same boat, been listening since the original run. I sure am excited about the big-budget reboot of Thumbs, though. I hear that they're resetting the continuity and getting Rob Liefeld on board.

I'm a little apprehensive about that last one, to tell you the truth...

The nice people told me to come here and say hi, so that is what I am doing. I enjoy celebrity softball, making scented candles, and prank calling my ex girlfriends.

-JP

I hear that they're resetting the continuity and getting Rob Liefeld on board.

I'm a little apprehensive about that last one, to tell you the truth...

Looking forward to some sweet photoshops of Jake with three times his actual muscle mass and about a million belt pouches.

Hi Thumbs! I'm a Kickstarter supporter (and long-time listener) who has browsed the forums before. I'm signing up now as Step One in the arcane process of gaining access to The Phaedrus Bunker.

Trine 2 Rocks!

Hi Thumbies,

I'm a long-time listener, first-time forum posterer. I like my games in video format and my thumbs idle. Also, I read, and find this whole book club idea to be intriguing... can't wait!

Thanks for making more stuff and just being generally awesome Idle Thumbs!

Hi Thumbs! I'm a Kickstarter supporter (and long-time listener) who has browsed the forums before. I'm signing up now as Step One in the arcane process of gaining access to The Phaedrus Bunker.

Trine 2 Rocks!

This! Just too lazy to come up with an introduction by my own... And yes, Trine 2 rocks!

Hey All - Heard lots of good things about Idle Forums and am finally joining.

Ah, the hobo we paid to stand outside your house shouting nice things about this place paid off. Finally. :getmecoat

Hi, welcome!

Hi all, new meat here. Just, you know. Hi. ... the smilies here confuse and scare me.

:molyneuxsmall: < I predict this forum will make you cry by 2013.

You got to cool that sh#t out. >:samuelljackson:

I have been listening to the podcast for a long time, and I have finally decided to take the plunge into the forums after supporting the Kickstarter. I have lurked here before, but now I look forward to actually communicating.

Hi everybody. Like most of the new sign-ups I'm a long-time listener finally spurred into joining the forums by the recent Kickstarter email. Delighted that the podcast is on the way back along with all the new exciting developments like the book podcast.

On that note, has there been any indication of when the deadline for reading the first book is likely to be?