Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

I used to come here a lot a couple of months ago. Hi! Anything new happen since I've been doing other things? Too many new threads to read which one(s) are the best?

I used to come here a lot a couple of months ago. Hi! Anything new happen since I've been doing other things? Too many new threads to read which one(s) are the best?

I think I'd remember you if you'd really been around a few months ago.

Heya Kingz. Tough call. You could always check out the tag cloud, it might be useful.

it is not useful

/me checks tag cloud…

Hmm. Does Tanu still not get it? I would've expected Tanu to have gotten it by now.

Hi there,

The little time I have goes into beating my head against Dark Souls (I'm trying to get ALL the shields right now, but I don't want to mess around with Siegmeyer for him to appear in Blighttown) and playing BlaOps multiplayer, against the AI.

I'm probably not authorized to post in a video game forum.

It's alright, we only play video games sometimes too.

Oh man, video games? Do we still play those? I haven't really had much time to look at them for the past month. Talking about things though, that I'm down for.

So I posted a reply with a quote to a forum prior to reading that I need to post here first. I hope my glorious content isn't going to be lost into the ethosphere.

Yes, ethosphere is a real word. It's where I live.

:woohoo:Well... Hello people of Idlethumbs .Just thought it was the right time to register.

I've been listening to the podcast since the beginning of the Nick Breedon & Hotscoops era & I'ts been a while since then.And then I saw that enigmatic frontpage (Mid February 2012) & just thought it was the right time to register to talk about Vidgamez with that community those kids talk everyday about.

Also,:trumpet sounds (or baboo,who knows how I have to spell it).

Oh shit, Pirate's body has started splitting off chunks with their own independent interest in the forums...

Oh shit, Pirate's body has started splitting off chunks with their own independent interest in the forums...

So THATS where PiratePoo went!

You will need to post seven more times. And only in the "Gaming" forum. Idle Banter doesn't count.