Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Think of my name as an ARG, a rather simple one but still…

Finished it. 4/10

Needs level progression, unlocks and leaderboards.

I gave up at the first boss fight. I clearly have the wrong stuff in my inventory to beat that boss. And I'm not going to play from start again. Worst AGR evar.

I gave up at the first boss fight. I clearly have the wrong stuff in my inventory to beat that boss. And I'm not going to play from start again. Worst AGR evar.

Well some knowledge of the Cryllic alphabet and the history of the misty Central Asian tundras would help…

Whoopsie, I might have given away too much.

I have a basic knowledge of the Cyrillic alphabet, but none of the Central Asian tundras. I have not solved your ARG, sir.

What has Actinides to do with it.

Is it the russian tsar who ruled for about a year in 1605? I don't know if that is the answer to the ARG or just a (false) step.

You're on the right path. Think about it:

1307 - Jacques de Molay is accused of idolatry.

1605 - Feodor II takes the throne.

1721 - ???

1796 - Derbent falls

What has Actinides to do with it.

Is it the russian tsar who ruled for about a year in 1605? I don't know if that is the answer to the ARG or just a (false) step.

He's going in a different direction with this.

You are more on the right track, but check out Ἔτος Κτίσεως Κόσμου. There is more than one timeline for these things.

He's going in a different direction with this

She.

And yeah, I had concluded it was Mendeleev but guess I was wrong. Welp, that was mildly diverting for about thirty seconds.

She.

And yeah, I had concluded it was Mendeleev but guess I was wrong. Welp, that was mildly diverting for about thirty seconds.

I'm sorry - it's too easy to make the assumption and mistake I just did.

Uh... Byzantine calendar, Time of Troubles, 7113, Dmitri Medvedev... I got nothing

adding the EBCDIC values of the letters "False Dmytro" gives 298746 divided by 7113 results in 42

I think we're on to something

Think more Slavic.

That brings me to Mokosh. Aka amusingly; Moist Mother Earth.

Btw, I'm just googling here. I have no idea if I'm nearer to understanding your name. I've had fun reading about previously unheard of gods and goddesses at least. :)

Hello there!

I come from the NeoGAF (I hope that doesn't have negative connotations attached to it) forums looking for a change of pace. The Idle Thumbs guys always mentioned on their podcast that the forum was full of cool folks who like games and so I thought I'd stop by and visit!

So, uh, games.