Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

I thought we agreed we were going to share out the new blood :bomb:

I had my fingers crossed.

I had my fingers crossed.

What the nick?

Stop

spoiling

Hello, my name is Feste and enjoy PC gaming and Idle Thumbs. I plan on lurking here every so often, and only posting to say "Thank you" and "Um can I have the video of Burnin' Down the Wolfman now please?"

I also wanted some recommendations for another PC gaming-centric podcast to listen to. I've tried several (like Rock Paper Shotgun and Gamers With Jobs) but they don't appeal to me.

"Um can I have the video of Burnin' Down the Wolfman now please?"

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :tup::tup::tup::tup:

Hi Feste, you probably can't go wrong with Three Moves Ahead as a (PC) strategy podcast. Featuring the occasional Balls Remo*.

* Concurrently, Remo Balls.

Well apparently i cant do anything here until i post a thing here... so.. greetings video game dudes...... i hear the forums here are awesome... also.. i joined the thumbs steamgroup.. but there doesn't appear to be any gaming going on... ?

Oh! I keep meaning to ask! I am working on an indie game, and I'd like to ask if people are interested in it, BUT - I don't want to be all like "HEY GUYS, I AM AN ADVERTISING ROBOT, BLARG READ THIS" cause that's not cool at all (and besides, would not be very pleasant).

Are there rules that I should be pointed to regarding talking about my game? Is it okay to do so?

Cheers guys.

Dude, you've been here for like 6 years. Start a thread, we'll probably be cool with it.

Also, welcome Vector9. It's not that you need to post here specifically, but if you're trying to start a thread you need a post count of 10 first. Part of the "make sure you're not a robot" thing.

Hello.

I'm mostly here for the Minecraft as I've pretty much done nothing but play single player since I got it way back when and it'd be nice to roam around with people for a change :x

Also, if I ever get confident in my multiplayer Shogun 2: TW abilities I might throw down with you guys on that.

I just got a PS3 with LittleBigPlanet 2! Is anybody else out there still playing? My PSN name is colinp101.

Umm, I need more PSN friends so please add me!

I guess i'm joining up here a bit randomly, i loved the podcast, and the community here seems cool.

So hey, random internet people.

video games!

Hey guys

Decided to sign up after reading the book thread, I've been listening to Idle Thumbs since #20 or something!

I think I eventually will have something interesting to contribute.

Cheers

Just realized I've been here for nigh on seven years now. That's insane. I've gotten presents from people here I've never seen in my life, and shared good advice and support. This is home on the internet.

Just realized I've been here for nigh on seven years now. That's insane. I've gotten presents from people here I've never seen in my life, and shared good advice and support. This is home on the internet.

Yeah, me too. Well not seven years. But it's the first forum where I've been more than a lurker and a lazy poster. I'm still lazy and occasionally take weeks off at a time, but this forum is awesome. Welcome everyone!