Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Fuck yeah, Ben! I remember you specifically for two reasons.

1. You traded me a Turtwig at 4 in the morning back when I was playing Pokemon Pearl.

2. You sent me a message when I bought Jolly Rover to ask what I thought of it, which I shamefully never got back to. I played up to the point where you go off with the lady dog to the haunted cave, but then moved and didn't play for a while, making me feel as though going back would require restarting to jog my memory. For the record, I quite liked it.

Happy to see you back!

Haha, awesome! I had totally forgotten about the Turtwig trade. Well, I'm hoping to grab a copy of Pokemon (it doesn't matter if you're) Black or White while I'm at GDC, so maybe we can do some more trading! Which one should I get?

And thanks for the nice welcome guys, it's good to be back. It really is a nice community!

Haha, awesome! I had totally forgotten about the Turtwig trade. Well, I'm hoping to grab a copy of Pokemon (it doesn't matter if you're) Black or White while I'm at GDC, so maybe we can do some more trading! Which one should I get?

And thanks for the nice welcome guys, it's good to be back. It really is a nice community!

This newer forum member bids you welcome! You've joined the ranks of Australians on this board, and are now one of two! Hooray! :clap:

This newer forum member bids you welcome! You've joined the ranks of Australians on this board, and are now one of two! Hooray! :clap:

Australians, unite!

I've been lurking forever, it's probably time to say hello.

Hello!

I've been lurking forever, it's probably time to say hello.

Hello!

You're almost certainly not a bot, so hello! :yep:

Hi, I created an account when I first started listening to idle thumbs, then never really posted at all. Well, I might start posting now or something. Who knows?

Hey Dudes and Dudettes. Been a fan of the podcast (actively listening to old ones actually) and finally decided to take the plunge and join the forums.

I'm an aspiring game designer with a keen interest in game mechanics and narrative. I mainly play Fighting games, but am pretty active on steam as well and would love to join and play together with you guys. I hope to add to any awesome discussions and overall have fun.

Cheers!

Holy crap, the conf grenades have brought on a relative flood of not-bots! Welcome, all.

Well, I signed up a while ago, but I haven't put an effort into being active. Now that I'm re-listening to all the episodes, I realize I do.

not-bots!

I approve of this terminology.

P.S. welcome newcomers!

Well, I am actually a bot, but with human feelings programmed into my CPU. I have followed many paths on my search for becoming a real boy, but have yet to find the proper code to put into my system as a way to humanize my circuits. I am made of silicon wafers and like to charge for fun!

I'm also an indie developer with my first game on the way, and I found this forum by hunting down an old friend, someone I knew over ten years ago - Toblix. Google told me he posts here from time to time now and I stumbled into this nice community. If it's good enough for that madman, it's certainly too good for me, but again - in my quest for humanhood (not manhood, we bots are androgynous), I will follow no path too high or low. And I suppose my path has led me here. I've Idle Thumbs, for sure, and so far love reading through the posts here. A fine, fine community ya'll have, and I hope to be a welcome addition to it!

A celebration to all is in order! Jump, jump for joy! jump higher! higher! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Welcome, not-quite-a-not-bot! 'blix is one of our oldest and most respected/crotchety members. I hope he's the person you're looking for and not that someone else used his name. Given his status in the community, this other person would be branded a name-traitor and hunted down until they are either killed or opt to change their name.

You're almost certainly not a bot, so hello! :yep:

I am most assuredly not a bot! :clap:

I am scared of you all, though. Last time I was here you practically roasted some poor nubbin alive. Are you guys nicer now?

I am most assuredly not a bot! :clap:

I am scared of you all, though. Last time I was here you practically roasted some poor nubbin alive. Are you guys nicer now?

Some of us. :grin:

Are you guys nicer now?

We have always been nice, and we will kill anyone who says differently! :deranged:

How long ago was that, out of interest?