Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hey guys! I'm new. :-D Great job at PAX, doing a live show seemed like it would be extremely difficult, but you pulled it off really well.

just wanted to say hello to everyone, a big fan of the podcast which i discovered recently, sad that its stopping. Hope to have a good time with the forums interacting with you guys. :yep:

I have a habit of doing as I'm told, so as a new person I'm here to say hi!

Discovered Idle Thumbs when folks elsewhere on the internet mentioned it being dead again, so for the last couple of weeks I've been backtracking episodes while listening to the last couple when they arrived.

I have a habit of doing as I'm told, so as a new person I'm here to say hi!

Discovered Idle Thumbs when folks elsewhere on the internet mentioned it being dead again, so for the last couple of weeks I've been backtracking episodes while listening to the last couple when they arrived.

Welcome man, enjoy it here.

When am I allowed to make threads?

Hi I'm Tom, I wanna see what people think of this game I made that just came out but I can't make a thread.

When am I allowed to make threads?

Hi I'm Tom, I wanna see what people think of this game I made that just came out but I can't make a thread.

You need 10 posts. If it's an indie game put it in the compendium http://www.idlethumbs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6477.

Please be sure to stick to the accepted format for that, though (i.e. make it look the same as other posts in that thread).

Hello everybody, so nice to see you.

I am stating a one-man movement to turn the tragedy of increasingly sporadic Idle Thumbs podcast into a revolution of activity on the forums.

To paraphrase:

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both just nerds and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Wuxtry! (Let the Games Begin) and walking out.

They may think it's an organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,

I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of The Idle Thumbs Podcast and walking out.

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is.

I can't tell if spam robots are getting better at emulating humans, or if humans have lost all sense of sense.

Hello everybody, so nice to see you.

I am stating a one-man movement to turn the tragedy of increasingly sporadic Idle Thumbs podcast into a revolution of activity on the forums.

To paraphrase:

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both just nerds and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Wuxtry! (Let the Games Begin) and walking out.

They may think it's an organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,

I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of The Idle Thumbs Podcast and walking out.

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is.

Some people may ask, why choose this as our goal? And they may ask, why climb the highest mountain? Why thirty five years ago fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas? We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy but because they are hard.

I'm excited by that concept. :gaming:

As far as I can tell, I am not a bot.

But now I really wish I was a sophisticated marketing AI program, designed to make you question if I was human or not, so that I could advertise Spy Party.

Well, maybe it wouldn't be ideal for me to be the AI, but if one did exist, that would be a thing I could appreciate.

Well hello there, I like video games and looking into them slightly further than most (thanks to Idle Thumbs!) Found you guys at around about episode 30 and was hooked ever since.

Hello Internets!

Just wanted to say hey to all my fellow idle thumbs fans, and that I too indeed like video games. This podcast has helped me through many a shitty day, and even though it's over now (or just FOR now?) I want to make the magic last as long as possible by hanging out in the forums.

Basically, I'm looking for this to give me some hot scoops and boosts.

I'll see you in the threads!

Howdy, I couldn't start a thread, being a ********* a hole and all, I was wondering if anybody else can take a look and see if they can verify if this video contains a:

1) Chris Remo

http://www.giantbomb.com/we-talk-to-ken-levine-about-bioshock-infinite/17-3261/

(I don't know how to embed)

In case this video does not embed, it's the Ken Levin interview on Giantbomb, and I couldn't help but hope that Ken's new side kick is the said Remo.

Edited by UncleBenny
gotta get rid of some codes

That's awesome! Even though I'm interested in Infinite, I kept skipping through the video to see if Chris ever chimed in, but sadly couldn't find anything. I guess I'll just have to watch it ;)

Hello there! I've recently discovered the podcast / site / forums, so now I'm working my way through the 4.2 days of continuous listening it will take to be up to speed. No spoilers, please! ("Turns out, Bruce Willis is the 12th Cylon model.")

Soooo... Games. Video games. ("Computer games...!")

ojo