Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

I started out as another of Armchair's waifs and strays...

He engages us in gaming fun, like a really cool, rather funky dude with a cool haircut might collect hot ladies and fast cars...

:grin:

Fixed.

LoL... I hope for the love of all thats Smeg that I am in the Fast Cars bracket, and not the Hot Women bracket!

:yep:

Hey everyone,

I am new to these forums, but I have been listening to the Idle Thumbs podcast for a while and just decided to sign up the other night. Hope to see everyone around the forums.

Hey everyone,

I am new to these forums, but I have been listening to the Idle Thumbs podcast for a while and just decided to sign up the other night. Hope to see everyone around the forums.

welcome to the circus!

Hello everybody. My name is Shaun and I suffer from a rare condition known as Puff Knuckle.

I'll promise never to ask what that is if you promise never to tell me.

Hey there.

In an interview with Eurogamer the president of SCEE admitted his secret ambition to be a wizard.

Hey! I'm new.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I like video games though, so maybe that's all that matters. :tup:

I like video games though, so maybe that's all that matters. :tup:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyByV-QcD6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyByV-QcD6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hello there! Name's (rather obviously) Simon, and I've been listening to the entire archive of Idle Thumbs episodes... twice... in what's sure to be diagnosed an unhealthily short time.

It's been such a refreshing change of attitude from most gaming enthusiast things, in that it's humble, funny, spirited and prone to bursts of staggeringly insightful and interesting discussion.

I can only assume that a community that gravitates towards that stuff is one to be a part of.

Hello there! Name's (rather obviously) Simon, and I've been listening to the entire archive of Idle Thumbs episodes... twice... in what's sure to be diagnosed an unhealthily short time.

It's been such a refreshing change of attitude from most gaming enthusiast things, in that it's humble, funny, spirited and prone to bursts of staggeringly insightful and interesting discussion.

I can only assume that a community that gravitates towards that stuff is one to be a part of.

Well, it is something to be part of, that much is undeniable.

Hi! I like wizards! :tup:

You're in the right place.

Welcome to both of you!

How do!

Thought I'd finally post and say "Hi". I've been listening to the podcast and lurking on here for a while.

I got back into gaming relatively recently but am doing my best to make up for things now. I thought it might be worth signing up to actually join in some discussions etc.

Welcome, everybody! When you emerge from your single-digit postcount, you will emerge from your cocoon as a beautiful puffin!

I'm on my fourth successive re-listen of the archive. Do I win?

I'm still wondering what it's like to get past four digits after all of these years.

it really sounds better than it is, I wouldn't get my hope up if I were you

Hi everybody! I've been listening to Idle Thumbs for a while now and finally decided to register.

Hi. Apparently this is where they keep the people who like Idle Thumbs the most, so I registered.

Raff