Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hello all, my name is Zac. I have to admit I've never actually listened to the podcast. I'm here because I heard Space Asshole via a YouTube video posted to the comments section of a recent Kotaku article. I LOVE THIS SONG. Kudos to Chris Remo. I loved it so much in fact, that today at work I added some drums and bass. I thought you guys might like to check it out! Enjoy! And maybe check out some of my original songs while you're there. See you around!

Space Asshole Remix

Hello all, my name is Zac. I have to admit I've never actually listened to the podcast. I'm here because I heard Space Asshole via a YouTube video posted to the comments section of a recent Kotaku article. I LOVE THIS SONG. Kudos to Chris Remo. I loved it so much in fact, that today at work I added some drums and bass. I thought you guys might like to check it out! Enjoy! And maybe check out some of my original songs while you're there. See you around!

Space Asshole Remix

Rad! Good job. I wish I had a way to record drums, I miss it.

is that real drums or something like Reason, fruity loops, or some kinda tracking (my band used impulse tracker lol) program?

Neat! This version has more urgency going for it but I liked the folksier version better. It was more fitting to a sordid tale of a lawless faraway place.

For some reason, I didn't see this thread when I joined. Anyways, I'm a long time listener and lurker of the forums, but just recently joined... out of boredom mostly. Not a big-forum-type person, but thought this would be the best community of them all to get into since Idle Thumbs is my favouritest podcast ever. Yep... video games. I like to play them, when I am not working on websites about them.

Hello, I'm Jim. I've been listening to the podscast since episode 43. (you know, the Jeff Goldfishbloombloxgogos one.) Another podcast I listened to brought up the amazing Batman Begins trading card nuttery, and couldn't stop laughing, so I found that episode and started there!

I'm currently listening through the entire archive for the second time, and I'm currently back at number 24.

I finally signed up for a complimentary forum account because my mail got read, and I figured now was as good a time as any to type words.

Hello. Long time lurker, been listening to the podcast for a while now and it always brightens up my long commute to work. I'm mainly a PC gamer who would like to try some online co-op gaming, hence the de-lurking.

Hello,

Been listening since the Citizen Killzone episode (found via http://sexyvideo gameland.blogspot.com/). Idle Thumb is actually the first podcast I started listening to. I listen to several more now, though the The Idle Thumbs Podcast is still my favorite.

These days I primarily plays games on the 360, but I have a PS2, Wii, and a not-that-great laptop for the classics (Currently nearing the end of Planescape: Torment). Mostly a fan of single player and co-op.

Hey there new guys! Welcome!

Welcome, to video games.

Also, horsebags, wizards, trines, model hands, airfields, goldblums, far cry 2s, gotys, puffins, bigdogs, space assholes, hot scoops, boosts, bargo busters, tears, dreams and many more retarded things that we revel in.

Welcome, to video games.

Also, horsebags, wizards, trines, model hands, airfields, goldblums, far cry 2s, gotys, puffins, bigdogs, space assholes, hot scoops, boosts, bargo busters, tears, dreams and many more retarded things that we revel in.

you forget the bird noises... :( barbooo!!

Hello. Recent listener to the podcast and I'm glad I found it. Flotilla was a great recommendation :yep:

Let me start off with this: You people are frightening. . .in your awesome.

So I found Idle Thumbs courtesy of Flotilla, and have been enjoying the acid trip that is the 'cast archive on the old site.

I've even purchased and been playing Far Cry 2, because throughout, you just won't shut up about it. Luckily, it is, in fact, awesome.

There's a place here in Texas (and entirely possibly other places in the U.S.) called Macaroni Grill. Italian place. They used butcher paper in place of tablecloths, and are kind enough to provide crayons. I apologize for what is to follow.

WIZARD.jpg

I know, horrendous. I couldn't stop grinning while doing it though. And yes, my artistic skill is non-existent, thanks for asking.

Here's to more madness.

Let me start off with this: You people are frightening. . .in your awesome.

So I found Idle Thumbs courtesy of Flotilla, and have been enjoying the acid trip that is the 'cast archive on the old site.

I've even purchased and been playing Far Cry 2, because throughout, you just won't shut up about it. Luckily, it is, in fact, awesome.

There's a place here in Texas (and entirely possibly other places in the U.S.) called Macaroni Grill. Italian place. They used butcher paper in place of tablecloths, and are kind enough to provide crayons. I apologize for what is to follow.

WIZARD.jpg

I know, horrendous. I couldn't stop grinning while doing it though. And yes, my artistic skill is non-existent, thanks for asking.

Here's to more madness.

Idle Thumbs, creeps in to your subconscious and eventually ruins your life.

Being in a pub and either a Wizard or Jeff 'GAMEGOLD' Goldblum being mentioned is the worst.

I'm doing a project for my VET Multimedia class in which I have to draw, animate and give lines to a wizard. All I can think every time I work on it is Idle Thumbs, the worst.

I was lonely till I met Armchair General, but now I'm found.

Hi everybody!

P.S. Don't tell his missus about us...

I started out as another of Armchair's waifs and strays...

He collects us like a strange, rather odd man with a side parting might collect plaques form old steam trains, lovingly polished and hung up on the wall...

:grin: