Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

So apparently I've been out of the loop because I just found the podcast...which is amazing. Based on what I've heard so far, best gaming discussion podcast.

Anyway, I'm Dennis I've been playing games since I was 3 and got really sucked in when I played the second Monkey Island game.

Hi, I'm new. Thought I'd read this and say hi, as the thread title demanded. I like games, and talking about games. Idle thumbs is pretty cool too. Joining the forum seemed the thing to do.

Been listening to the podcast for awhile now, but I finally joined up to get in on the Neptune's Pride league..... So, yeah

Been listening since around March of last year and finally decided to join the forums after trying out Neptune's Pride and seeing there's a multiplayer thread for it.

Hello! Hello! Indeed, hello and salutations! I bring the essence of greetings to you, the Idle Thumbs forums! I cannot overstate it: hello! Hellllllooooooooo!!!!

Hey dudes!

Welcome to the forums!

Yo.

I just discovered that there's a season two so I've been having a sweet time catching up on the 6 new episodes. Just listened to the one where they were mentioning the forumers as a good community so I figured I'd give it a shot.

My favorite current game is listening to Boost & Co. at work trying my hardest not to crack up in the middle of my silent office.

Fun times!

Been listening since around March of last year and finally decided to join the forums after trying out Neptune's Pride and seeing there's a multiplayer thread for it.
Ccan someone ban this guy? Please?

I apperatly made my self look like a type of a person that hates every newcomer. Well, I'm sorry. This wasn't intended for you but for some bot that posted between your and my post. Sorry, but it was for a greater cause.

I apperatly made my self look like a type of a person that hates every newcomer. Well, I'm sorry. This wasn't intended for you but for some bot that posted between your and my post. Sorry, but it was for a greater cause.

Ha! Sorry about that, sir. :legalese:

I deleted a thing.

Hello, everyone. I'm new

I've been gaming most of my life. Started out as a PC gamer around the time of Quake 3 and slowly shifted to consoles which is where I play the majority of my games now. I would like to play some more PC games, though. I'm a big fan of going back and playing great games that I missed. With steam having Deus Ex 1 and 1 for $2.50 each a few days ago, I can now scratch a few off my list. I was a huge fan of the Shackcast back when Remo was there. When he left, I stopped listening to the cast and it was only recently I found out about the Idle Thumbs podcast which I think is awesome. Thank you for your time.

Sup everyone.

I never really listened to pod casts up till about 5 months ago when a few friends started getting somewhere with their own (Shot Gun of Evil Avatar) in any case I found it helped pass the time at work and decided I needed to find more Gamer Pod casts!

fun story is I found this one just after the original end of the show. I was sad :(

but hurray the show is back, and I have just spent the last month listening to every episode!

so whewwww, here I am hoping to play some games with like minded people!:tup:

Read it. Saying "Hi".

Hi.

I've been listening to the Thumbs since Original Episode 43 and finally decided to become active here. Though I was a purely console gamer growing up (NES, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube) listening to this podcast convinced me to use my laptop for more than writing essays and recording music. Thanks to the Thumbs, I've played some awesome games (Fallout, Diablo II, Torchlight, Deus Ex, Stasrcraft) that I probably wouldn't have tried out if not for their enthusiastic recommendations.

That is all.

End post.